With the Packers Experience, Packers Training Camp, and EAA AirVenture all taking place this week, visitors and community members can enjoy each event easily, with Lamers providing shuttle service between events from Thursday, July 26, through Sunday, July 29.
The buses depart and pick up from the EAA Bus Park in Oshkosh and from Mike Aubinger Way, just west of Lambeau Field off of South Ridge Road in Green Bay.
The bus schedule includes:
- Thursday, July 26: Green Bay to Oshkosh buses depart at 10 a.m., 2 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Thursday, July 26: Oshkosh to Green Bay buses depart at 11:30 a.m., 3:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, July 27-28: Green Bay to Oshkosh buses depart at 8 a.m., 12:30 p.m., and 6 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday, July 27-28: Oshkosh to Green Bay buses depart at 9:30 a.m., 2 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, July 29: Green Bay to Oshkosh buses depart at 9:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
- Sunday, July 29: Oshkosh to Green Bay buses depart at 11 a.m. and 5:30 p.m.
Shuttle rides are $15 one-way, and $25 round trip. Walk-ons may pay driver cash, or riders can reserve their seats in advance via credit card at 1-800-236-1240 option 3, Mondays thru Fridays, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. For more information about the shuttles, please visit https://www.golamers.com/services/lamers-express-eaa-airventure/airventure-to-packers-experience-exclusive-shuttle/.
The Packers Experience, presented by American Family Insurance, Bellin Health, Fleet Farm and Old El Paso, is a four-day, free festival in honor of the Packers' 100 Seasons with a wide variety of activities in four different zones, with football games, skills challenges and fun for all ages.
The large-scale event, which is similar to the NFL Experience fan festival held at the Super Bowl and the NFL Draft, will span a majority of the Lambeau Field campus, from the parking lots and Titletown to Ray Nitschke Field.
The Packers will also be at EAA AirVenture in Oshkosh with Lambeau Field Live, presented by Associated Bank, the traveling exhibit that includes everything fans love about Lambeau Field. Activities for fans, Packers alumni, Packers Pro Shop and Packers Hall of Fame satellite locations will all be on-site from July 23-29.
The Packers Experience and Lambeau Field Live are a part of 100 Seasons, the epic, 16-month celebration of the Packers' rich history, which will be capped by the franchise's 100th birthday on Aug. 11, 2019. A wide variety of events and activities will kick off over the next several months, with fans and community members invited to join in the numerous festivities. For more information, please visit packers.com/100-seasons.