With fall just around the corner, Titletown is set to welcome community members and guests with several new and returning activities to take advantage of the cooler temperatures and changing seasons.
Starting this September, daily activities and programs for all ages will get underway, with several different categories to enjoy:
- Get Learning: Titletown has something for every age group to develop their hobbies and skills. Activities returning to Titletown include Sign-N-Play for babies and parents to learn basic sign communications, Mindful Meditation, Wild Story Time and more.
- Get Fit: Enjoy the cooler fall temperatures with a variety of outdoor fitness classes. Improve balance and flexibility with yoga classes or something more intense like Boot Camp programming, there is something for every fitness level.
- Get Social: Meet new friends and have fun every day of the week by taking part in Titletown's interactive events, from Book Club and Acoustic Lunch, to cozying up by a fireside with musical entertainment for Campfire Fridays.
- Get Moving: Community members can embrace many kinds of movement at Titletown, with Tai Chi on the Great Lawn and Ballroom Dance Lessons at Hy-Vee Plaza.
- Get Creative presented by Elevate97: Opportunities for kids and adults alike to cultivate their creative side including Kids Art, Art Wellness, Crafts + Cocktails and many more engaging creative outlets.
Fall-favorite extravaganza, Pumpkin Palooza presented by H.J. Martin and Son, is also set to return on Saturday, Oct. 28, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m., with activities and free pumpkin carving for the whole family. For the first time this year, Titletown Theatre presents Macbeth. This outdoor production of Shakespeare's iconic Macbeth will take place on Titletown's Grand Stairs at 6 p.m. on Friday, Sept. 8., with actors from Play by Play Theatre performing.
Community members can also stop by for Unplugged, an opportunity to relax and unwind with live music, food trucks and a variety of beverage on Thursdays from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. throughout September.
Each home gameday, Titletown Gameday Live also will return for football season, with live music and entertainment at two different park locations, as well as food and beverages for purchase, starting four hours prior to kickoff. A schedule of bands and DJs performing listed at titletown.com/events/calendar/titletown-gameday-live.
Details about Titletown's upcoming activities are listed at titletown.com/events/calendar. Up-to-date information about activities and programming can also be found on Titletown's social media platforms at facebook.com/TitletownGB, twitter.com/titletown and instagram.com/titletown. Titletown includes TitletownTech, The Turn, Bellin Health Titletown Sports Medicine & Orthopedics, Lodge Kohler, Hinterland Restaurant and Brewery, Associated Bank and the U.S. Venture Center. For more information, visit titletown.com.