- Joined the Packers on Feb. 15, 2022.
- Brings eight years of NFL coaching experience, with seven of those seasons as an assistant special teams coach (Tampa Bay Buccaneers, 2010-11; San Diego Chargers, 2012; Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders, 2018-21) and one as an assistant linebackers coach with the Chargers (2013).
- With the Raiders, helped tutor P AJ Cole, who earned first-team All-Pro recognition from The Associated Press in 2021 after leading the league in punting average (50.0), and K Daniel Carlson, who set single-season franchise records with 150 points (tied for No. 1 in the NFL) and 40 field goals, tied for the second most in a season in NFL history.
- In 2012, helped San Diego rank No. 3 in the NFL in average opponent starting field position after kickoffs (20.4) after the Chargers ranked No. 26 in the category in 2011 (22.8).
- In two seasons with the Buccaneers (2010-11), helped the team rank No. 4 in the NFL in FG percentage (87.5) over that span after Tampa Bay ranked last in the league in the category in 2009.
- Appeared in 15 games with six starts in 2007-08 as a fullback for the Buccaneers before sustaining a career-ending injury in 2008.
- Was a three-time second-team All-Pacific-10 selection at the University of California (2004-06) for his efforts on special teams after starting his career as a walk-on.