Miller Lite Deck
The Miller Lite Deck is the ultimate destination for Packers fans who love a good time!
Located in the South End Zone of Lambeau Field, the Miller Lite Deck is an exclusive place to have fun while watching a game and enjoying the great taste of Miller Lite!
Every Miller Lite Deck guest receives a souvenir laminate credential and a coupon for a complimentary Miller Lite. Outdoor seating within the Deck area is available on a first come, first serve basis to those with credentials. There is a private bar, flat screen TV's, bathrooms and concessions exclusively for Deck guests.
In order to ensure all of our guests enjoy their time in the Miller Lite Deck, we ask that you be aware of and follow a few rules...
- Each pass admits one (1) person to the Miller Lite Deck. ALL GUESTS
OF THE DECK MUST BE OVER 21 with ID/proof of age to enter. No
- You must present a PHOTO ID and your voucher to receive your ticket.
- All guests MUST check-in at the Miller Lite Deck Will Call Window located at the South Gate on the South side of Lambeau Field.
- Check-in begins 2 hours prior to game time and ends PROMPLTY 30 minutes prior to kick-off.
- Failure to check-in during designated time will result in ticket forfeiture.
Rules of the Deck:
- ALL GUESTS OF THE MILLER LITE DECK MUST BE 21 OR OLDER. Valid Photo ID is required when you check-in. Anyone found to be under age will be removed from the section and their credential will be confiscated.
- Your credential is only good for entrance into the Miller Lite Deck. Your credential will not allow you to sit anywhere else in the stadium. The credential must be visible around your neck at all times within the stadium. All credentials are non-transferable.
- There is no assigned seating in the Miller Lite Deck and there may not be enough chairs for everyone. Seating is on a first come, first serve basis.
- If you leave your seat you are not guaranteed it will be available upon your return. There is plenty of space to stand in the section and enjoy the game.
- All of the seats in the Miller Lite Deck are outdoors. Please plan accordingly for the weather.
- Please call the Packers in advance of game day to arrange for handicap seating.
- Please be considerate of your fellow Miller Lite Deck guests and those fans surrounding the section. Any guest exhibiting disorderly behavior will be removed from the section.
- No smoking is allowed in the Miller Lite Deck.
Fan Code of Conduct
The Green Bay Packers and MillerCoors are committed to providing an enjoyable and safe game experience. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated at Lambeau Field or in its parking lots and, in some cases, may result in arrest and/or ejection from the game. The following will not be tolerated:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Intoxication or other signs of alcohol impairment that result in irresponsible behavior.
- Foul or abusive language or obscene gestures.
- Interference with the purpose of the game (including throwing objects onto the field).
- Failing to follow instructions of stadium personnel.
- Verbal and physical harassment of opposing team fans.
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason.
Carry-In Policy & Fan Safety
Police officers are stationed at each entrance gate to ensure your safety while visiting Lambeau Field. You and your belongings may be searched upon entry into the stadium. If you elect not to consent to being searched, you will be denied entry. Please be aware that carry-in policies may be modified from game to game as security levels change, and items permitted into the stadium may be determined at the discretion of each officer. Firearms and other weapons, bags, backpacks, coolers, umbrellas, duffel bags, large purses, fanny packs, obstructive banners and signs are all strictly prohibited, as are food & beverages, noisemakers of any kind, video cameras and still photo cameras with lenses over 12 inches. As a general rule, please leave all unnecessary items at home.
Fans will be allowed to carry in a clear bag that does not exceed 12 x 6 x 12 inches or a one-gallon, clear plastic bag. Additional clothing, blankets, etc. are allowed if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag. Small clutch purses the size of a woman's hand, measuring no larger than 4.5 x 6.5 inches are permitted, but subject to search. Small cameras, binoculars and cell phones are acceptable if carried in loosely or in an approved clear bag. Traditional stadium seats with backs and seat pads are permitted as long as they do not exceed 18 inches wide and contain no pockets, zippers or concealable areas. Oversized seats and/or seats with arm rests or other attachments are not allowed. Prohibited items must be returned to your vehicle or they will be confiscated and discarded.
Fans with seats in the new South End (i.e. section numbers ending with the letter "s") must enter through the South Gate on the south side of the stadium, which is for the exclusive use of South End ticket holders. Fans sitting elsewhere in the stadium are encouraged to use the gate suggested on their ticket for the most direct route to their seats.
Here is a video explaining what to expect from Lambeau Field game day security:
Regarding Wisconsin's concealed carry law now in effect, the Packers, as occupant of Lambeau Field, will continue our no weapons policy and prohibit carrying firearms or other weapons on the property, including the parking lot.
Lambeau Field is now a smoke-free facility as required by Wisconsin State Law. This includes the Lambeau Field Atrium, 1919 Kitchen & Tap, stadium bowl and concourses. There are no designated smoking areas inside Lambeau Field, nor is exit and re-entry permitted for smoking. This policy also applies to smokeless and electronic cigarettes - they are not permitted. Guests who fail to comply with this policy may be ejected or subject to a fine. Thank you for your attention to this new policy.
WHAT IS THE MILLER LITE DECK?
The Miller Lite Deck is a collaborative effort between the Green Bay Packers and MillerCoors. The Miller Lite Deck is located in the South End Zone of historic Lambeau Field and was created during the 2013 Lambeau Field South End Zone Expansion Project.
HOW DO I GET TICKETS FOR THE MILLER LITE DECK?
Tickets to the Miller Lite Deck will be prized at Miller Lite Deck Bar Promotions throughout the state for the duration of the season.
WHAT DOES MY MILLER LITE DECK EXPERIENCE INCLUDE?
There is a private bar, flat screen TV's, bathrooms and concessions exclusively for Deck guests. Two (2) Miller Lite fans of the game will be chosen and will have a chance to be on the Tundra Vision Live from the Deck.
WHAT'S SO COOL ABOUT THE MILLER LITE DECK?
The Miller Lite Deck is THE place to be to watch the Packers. The Miller Lite Deck features open seating, little or no lines, and the best view in all of Lambeau Field.
HOW BIG IS THE MILLER LITE DECK?
The Miller Lite Deck holds up to 260 Packers fans.
HOW OLD DO I HAVE TO BE TO ENTER THE MILLER LITE DECK?
The Green Bay Packers and MillerCoors remind all fans to drink responsibly. All guests entering the Miller Lite Deck must be at least 21 years of age.