Packers.com Comment Policy
The Green Bay Packers are committed to providing an enjoyable and safe online user experience. Irresponsible conduct will not be tolerated on packers.com and, in some cases, may result in permanent restriction from commenting. The following will not be tolerated:
- Behavior that is unruly, disruptive, or illegal in nature.
- Foul, abusive or obscene language may be automatically filtered and flagged for review prior to publication. Offensive comments will not be published.
- Verbal harassment of other community members.
- Comments attempting to sway the community's stance or opinion on matters unrelated to the Packers organization may be removed.
- Any other conduct deemed to be beyond the bounds of reason or excessive in nature.
- Repeat violations of the above policy may result in a permanent ban of the offending user.
Please keep your comments relevant to the topic. Entire conversations/arguments may be removed for fairness and to promote relevant debate.
All content is subject to our review and we reserve the right to remove any content, comments and/or commenting privileges at any time, without reason and without prior notice or warning and will not enter into any discussions regarding moderation decisions or actions.
Any continuous violations of these rules may result in a permanent ban for the offending user.