GREEN BAY – The pandemic is not slowing down the NFL Draft, so it's not slowing down packers.com, either.
The team website will have all the coverage you need of Green Bay's selections over the next three days, with the first round beginning at 7 p.m. CT Thursday, the second and third rounds at 6 p.m. CT Friday, and the final four rounds at 11 a.m. CT Saturday.
Working from remote locations, the packers.com and @packers social media team will have comprehensive content related to each of the Packers' draft picks.
Featuring the work of writers Mike Spofford and Wes Hodkiewicz, analyst Larry McCarren, play-by-play announcer Wayne Larrivee and several behind-the-scenes producers and contributors, packers.com's content will include:
- A live video preview one hour before each day's activity begins
- Bulletin stories on each pick within minutes of it being made
- "Instant Reaction" videos with a quick live analysis of each pick
- Highlight videos and photo galleries of each pick
- Live-streamed media conference calls with the players themselves, as well as with GM Brian Gutekunst, scouts and coaches as they're made available
- Full-length stories on each pick following those conference calls
- One-on-one video interviews with Gutekunst
- A daily wrap-up story to conclude each day's activity
- And more…
- Stay with packers.com and the @packers social media outlets for anything and everything Packers-related during the draft.
Content can be found at packers.com, the mobile app (iOS and Android), connected TV apps (Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku), Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, and YouTube.
2020 NFL DRAFT
- Thursday, April 23: Round 1 (7 p.m. CT)
- Friday, April 24: Rounds 2-3 (6 p.m. CT)
- Saturday, April 25: Rounds 4-7 (11 a.m. CT)
- Round 1: 30
- Round 2: 62
- Round 3: 94
- Round 4: 136
- Round 5: 175
- Round 6: 192, 208, 209
- Round 7: 236, 242
WHERE TO WATCH
- NFL Network, ESPN, ESPN Deportes and ABC will broadcast the NFL Draft.
- Westwood One Radio
- Sirius XM NFL Radio
- TuneIn Radio
- ESPN Radio