- Joined the Packers on Feb. 1, 2019, as an offensive assistant and was promoted to wide receivers coach on March 12, 2020.
- Arrived in Green Bay with six years of NFL coaching experience with the New York Jets (2017-18) and Buffalo Bills (2013-16).
- Spent the 2017-18 seasons as an offensive assistant with the N.Y. Jets, where he worked with Robby Anderson (63-941) and Jermaine Kearse (65-810), one of only three wide-receiver duos in the NFL to both post 60-plus receptions and 800-plus receiving yards in 2017.
- Served as the interim running backs coach for the Bills for the final 15 weeks of the 2016 season, helping Buffalo rank No. 1 in the league in rushing offense (164.4 ypg), the team's best rushing average since 1976 (183.3 ypg).
- Played QB at Marietta College in Ohio from 2003-06, finishing his career ranked No. 1 in school history in passing yards (6,102), completions (495) and TD passes (41).