- Promoted to assistant defensive backs coach on Jan. 31, 2019. Originally joined the team on Jan. 24, 2018, as defensive quality control coach.
- In his first season helping oversee the Packers' secondary in 2019, the defense ranked tied for No. 3 in the NFL with 17 interceptions as five members of the secondary recorded two-plus INTs. Additionally, S Darnell Savage was selected to the PFWA All-Rookie team.
- In 2018, was part of a defensive staff that helped the Packers rank tied for No. 8 in the league in sacks (44) and No. 12 in pass defense (234.5 yards per game) in 2018.
- Coached safeties at Bowling Green State in 2017, where he was instrumental in the development of Marcus Milton, who tied for the team lead with three interceptions and ranked No. 4 on the team with 60 tackles in his first year after transitioning from cornerback.
- Spent the 2014-15 seasons with the Browns as a defensive assistant, serving on the staff of current Packers defensive coordinator Mike Pettine. Was part of a staff that helped the Browns lead the league in opponent passer rating (74.1) and opponent completion percentage (57.1) and rank No. 2 in interceptions (21) in 2014.
- Played defensive back at Eastern Michigan (2007-10), where his six interceptions in 2007 ranked No. 2 in the country among freshmen and No. 12 overall in the nation.