- Promoted to defensive backs coach on March 10, 2023, after serving as safeties coach for one season (2022) and assistant defensive backs coach for three seasons (2019-21). Originally joined the team on Jan. 24, 2018, as a defensive quality control coach.
- Part of a defensive staff in 2021 that helped the Packers finish in the top 10 in the NFL in total defense (328.2 ypg, No. 9), passing defense (219.1 ypg, No. 10), takeaways (26, t-No. 8) and interceptions (18, t-No. 6).
- In his first season helping oversee the Packers' secondary in 2019, the defense ranked tied for No. 3 in the NFL with 17 interceptions as five members of the secondary recorded multiple INTs. Additionally, S Darnell Savage was selected to the PFWA All-Rookie team.
- Coached safeties at Bowling Green State in 2017, where he was instrumental in the development of Marcus Milton, who tied for the team lead with three interceptions and ranked No. 4 on the team with 60 tackles in his first year after transitioning from cornerback.
- Spent the 2014-15 seasons with the Cleveland Browns as a defensive assistant. Was part of a staff that helped the Browns lead the league in opponent passer rating (74.1) and opponent completion percentage (57.1) and rank No. 2 in interceptions (21) in 2014.
- Played defensive back at Eastern Michigan (2007-10), where his six interceptions in 2007 ranked No. 2 in the country among freshmen and No. 12 overall in the nation.