Transferring of Packers Season Tickets
Season tickets can be transferred to the below qualifying heirs and transferees upon the season ticket holder's notarized authorization on our official transfer form. Transfers are processed at the completion of the football season up to May 1. Transfer requests made after May 1 will be retained on file for processing the following year. Should you wish to transfer your tickets upon death, a completed transfer form can be left with your will to be presented after your passing. To obtain a copy of the transfer form, please contact the ticket office or download a printable PDF version of the transfer form.
OFFICIAL POLICY ON TRANSFER OF PACKERS SEASON TICKETS:
We will honor a request for transfer as follows:
- Upon death of ticket holder:
- a. To surviving spouse; or if no spouse, the surviving children of a deceased ticket holder without authorization. (If children do not agree, the tickets shall revert to the Green Bay Packers.
- b. If direction by deceased under will or specific writing to family devisees defined in (b) but not to devisees who are not defined in (b), even with direction.
- To family, defined as, spouse and “blood” relatives who are not more than first cousins, on direction of ticket holder in writing during his or her life-time. (Excludes, for example, transfer to friends.)
- Transfer of business-owned tickets to primary owners or officers of the business by written direction and acquiescence of other primary owners (if any):
- a. On voluntary dissolution to owners of closely held corporations with corporate resolution established by affidavit or documentation.
- b. On involuntary dissolution, tickets revert to the Green Bay Packers. (Trustees or Receivers to have no claim of right.)
- Upon divorce or separation, we will honor a stipulation authorizing retention or transfer of tickets to one or both of the parties. Without stipulation or agreement, the tickets shall revert to the Green Bay Packers who shall have the right to divide the tickets between the parties.
- The Green Bay Packers remain committed to the many fans on the Season Ticket Waiting List. For this reason, the Packers strictly prohibit any transfer of season tickets except in the limited circumstances outlined above. Any unauthorized transfer of season tickets, or any attempt to circumvent the Official Policy on Transfer of Packers Season Tickets, will result in a violation of the Season Ticket Holder Policy, which may result in the revocation of season tickets and season ticket holder privileges.
Note: When tickets are transferred between family members (or other parties authorized by the Green Bay Packers), the user fee is not charged to the transferee and therefore no direct reimbursement is made to the transferor. The season ticket user fee will be reimbursed only when tickets are relinquished to or revoked by the Green Bay Packers and thereafter purchased by the next person(s) on the Season Ticket Waiting List.