Packers adjust Aug. 10 practice time
The Green Bay Packers have adjusted the timing of their Saturday, Aug. 10, training camp practice at Ray Nitschke Field. Saturday's practice has been moved to 11 a.m. CT from its original starting time of 10:15 a.m. CT.
2019 Training Camp Practice Schedule
The Packers will begin training camp on Thursday, July 25, 2019. Prior to their first practice, veteran players will report to Green Bay on Wednesday, July 24, which doubles as the date of the Packers’ 2019 shareholders meeting at Lambeau Field. All practice dates and times are subject to change. All times Central.
- Thursday, July 25 - 10:15 a.m.
- Friday, July 26 - 10:15 a.m.
- Saturday, July 27 - 10:15 a.m.
- Sunday, July 28 - 10:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, July 30 - 10:15 a.m.
- Wednesday, July 31 - 10:15 a.m.
- Thursday, August 1 - 10:15 a.m.
- Friday, August 2 - 7:30 p.m. - Family Night
- Sunday, August 4 - 11 a.m.
- Monday, August 5 - 10:15 a.m. - Joint practice with the Houston Texans
- Tuesday, August 6 - 10:15 a.m. - Joint practice with the Houston Texans
- Thursday, August 8 - Preseason Game - Packers vs. Texans - 7 p.m.
- Saturday, August 10 - 11:00 a.m.
- Sunday, August 11 - 10:15 a.m.
- Tuesday, August 13 - 10:15 a.m.
- Thursday, August 15 - Preseason Game - Packers at Ravens - 6:30 p.m.
- Sunday, August 18 - 1:30 p.m.
- Monday, August 19 - 1:30 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 20 - No Public Practice
- Thursday, August 22 - Preseason Game - Packers at Raiders - 7 p.m. (at IG Field in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada)
- Sunday, August 25 - No Public Practice
- Monday, August 26 - No Public Practice
- Tuesday, August 27 - No Public Practice
- Thursday, August 29 - Preseason Game - Packers vs. Chiefs - 7 p.m.
* All practices closed to public for remainder of season.