In Kind/Item Donations
Supporting a wide variety of charity efforts by donating items primarily for use in raffles and/or auctions continues to be the leading outreach effort of the Green Bay Packers.
The criteria listed below are considered when determining the eligibility of requests:
- Location of the organization and/or those benefiting from the organization’s services;
- Status of the organization (i.e. IRS classification);
- Purpose of the event; and
- Event date.
Due to the high volume of requests submitted, limited supplies, and other restrictions, donation requests received from or for the following are not eligible and will be declined:
- Organizations not located in the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa;
- Fund raising efforts that do not benefit residents of Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa;
- Requests submitted without a minimum of six-weeks advance notice;
- Special requests for specific items and/or specific autographs;
- Autographs on personal items regardless of the intended use of the items. All personal items received will be returned to the sender unsigned;
- Tickets for home and/or away games;
- Tickets for non-football events held at Lambeau Field;
- On-field/pre-game passes;
- Lambeau Field tours; and
- Employee recognition events, company picnics, and/or other events where fundraising is not part of the event or where fundraising does not support a non-profit organization or charitable cause.
All requests must be submitted with supporting documentation, a minimum of six weeks prior to the event date.
Start a new application
Review saved/not submitted application
Online Account Access and/or Maintenance
Online account login to review submitted applications, change login email and/or password:
Need More Information?
To learn more about the online application process, including how to create an account, review the FAQ or contact us.