In Kind/Item Donations
The Green Bay Packers take pride in supporting a wide variety of charity efforts by donating assorted items. Donated items are primarily used in raffles and/or auctions.
To determine the eligibility of a request, the following criteria are taken into consideration:
- Location of the organization and/or those benefiting from the organization’s services;
- Status of the organization (i.e. IRS classification);
- Purpose of the event;
- Event date; and
- Limitations listed below.
Due to the high volume of requests submitted, limited supplies, and other restrictions, donation requests received from or for the following are not eligible and will be declined:
- Organizations not located in the states of Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa;
- Fund raising efforts that do not benefit residents of Wisconsin, Michigan, or Iowa;
- Requests submitted without a minimum of six-weeks advance notice;
- Special requests for specific items and/or specific autographs;
- Autographs on personal items regardless of the intended use of the items. All personal items received will be returned to the sender unsigned;
- Tickets for home and/or away games;
- Tickets for non-football events held at Lambeau Field;
- On-field/pre-game passes;
- Lambeau Field tours; and
- Employee recognition events, company picnics, and/or other events where fundraising is not part of the event or where fundraising does not support a non-profit organization or charitable cause.
All requests must be submitted with supporting documentation, a minimum of six weeks prior to the event date.
Start a new application
Review saved/not submitted application
Online Account Access and/or Maintenance
Online account login to review submitted applications, change login email and/or password:
Need More Information?
To learn more about the online application process, including how to create an account, review the FAQ or contact us.