Junior Power Pack Clinic
The 22nd Annual Junior Power Pack Clinic will be held inside the Don Hutson Center, the Packers indoor practice facility on Saturday, June 1, 2019. This event is reserved exclusively for members of the Junior Power Pack kids club (ages 5 – 14), and features the chance to run skills and drills with other Packers backers and a few Packers players or Alumni. Registration is required to attend. Junior Power Pack membership registration and Clinic registration are separate transactions and are both required to attend the clinic.
Questions? View our FAQ below or email us at JuniorPowerPack@packers.com.
IMPORTANT 2019 CLINIC DATES
- March 25: Invitations will be mailed to all current members (ages 5 – 14).
- April 9: Clinic registration begins online at 10 a.m. CT.
- May 13: Clinic registration closes at 10 a.m. CT (or once capacity has been reached).
- May 20: Clinic registration materials will be mailed to all registered participants (informational letter, nametags, etc.)
- June 1: 2019 Junior Power Pack Clinic
2019 CLINIC SESSIONS
Clinic attendees will be able to attend one of the sessions offered below.
- Arrival: 7:30 - 8 a.m.
- Clinic: 8 - 9 a.m.
- Arrival: 10 - 10:30 a.m.
- Clinic: 10:30 - 11:30 a.m.
- Arrival: 1 - 1:30 p.m.
- Clinic: 1:30 - 2:30 p.m.
NOT A JUNIOR POWER PACK MEMBER?
If you are interested in attending the 2019 Junior Power Pack Clinic, join the team today!
View the 2018 Junior Power Pack Clinic group photos
The Junior Power Pack Kids Fan Club featured football skills and drills with Packers players that are similar to a routine NFL practice, hosted at the Don Hutson Center.