About the Packers FAN Hall of Fame
The first professional football team to have a hall of fame, the Green Bay Packers enhanced that distinction in 1998 by establishing a Packers Fan Hall of Fame. It was founded for the purpose of annually honoring a devout and longtime Packers fan.
The nominee who receives the most votes each year is named as the honorary fan and is inducted into the FAN Hall of Fame. In recognition of being selected to the FAN Hall of the Fame, the winner receives four club seats to a Packers home game; a $500 Packers Pro Shop gift certificate; a road trip for two to a Packers away game, including game tickets, air fare and hotel accommodations; and a one-year subscription to Packers Plus.
The honoree also will have his or her name added to the list of FAN Hall of Fame honorees recognized in the Packers Hall of Fame.
USA Today Network-Wisconsin and Robert Haack Diamonds sponsor the Packers FAN Hall of Fame.
Packers FAN Hall of Fame Inductees
- 2020 - Kari Bernier, Dyersburg, Tennessee
- 2019 - Amy Nelson, Fence, WI
- 2018 - Marguerite "Mugs" Bachhuber, Green Bay, WI
- 2017 - Frank Lamping, Union Grove, WI
- 2016 - Patricia Nevala, Menomonie, WI
- 2015 - Steve Schumer, Gillette, NJ
- 2014 - Vivian Scherf-Laabs, Cedarburg, WI
- 2013 - Edward Fritsch, Sheboygan, WI
- 2012 - Rick Steele, Greensburg, PA
- 2011 - Tom Little, Mount Sterling, IL
- 2010 - Jim Becker, Racine, WI
- 2009 - Allan Hale, Green Bay, WI
- 2008 - Richard "Ike" Eisenhauer, Wauwatosa, WI
- 2007 - Rich Barbera, River Vale, NJ
- 2006 - Kathy Lazzaro, Milwaukee, WI
- 2005 - Dorothy Hanke, Milwaukee, WI
- 2004 - Sister Isaac Jogues Rousseau, Milwaukee, WI
- 2003 - Wanda Boggs, Brookfield, WI
- 2002 - Paul Mazzoleni, Green Bay, WI
- 2001 - Ed Jablonski, Wausau, WI
- 2000 - Louis Gardipee, Black River Falls, WI
- 1999 - Mel Knoke, Appleton, WI