Packers fans, community members and visitors in town for games this month can enjoy a variety of offerings from the Packers Hall of Fame, with events and activities for fans of all ages.
- A Walk Through History: On Saturday, Oct. 12, from 4-5 p.m., fans and visitors can enjoy a one-hour guided tour of the Packers Hall of Fame, with stories of each exhibit and display and additional time to view the Hall of Fame following the tour.
- History Night: On Tuesday, Oct. 29, fans and visitors can explore the Hall of Fame's newest exhibit, "Community Stories" and hear from a panel of speakers that will discuss local landmarks, history and colorful tales about the bond between the Packers and Green Bay.
- Senior Wednesdays: Hall of Fame admission for seniors 62 and over is just $10 on Wednesdays. Tickets must be purchased in person to qualify for the discount.
- As part of Senior Wednesdays, the Packers Hall of Fame is offering 'Senior Series' events on the third Wednesday of each month, with several special activities offered for both seniors and members of the general public.
- This month's Senior Series is set for Oct. 16, and will explore the Hall of Fame's newest exhibit "Community Stories." Visitors and Hall of Fame staff will recall and discuss numerous community landmarks, player-owned businesses and team hangouts in the area throughout the years. Tickets are $15 for seniors and $20 for adults (price includes admission to the Hall of Fame).
- Game weekend Stadium and Trolley Tours: Visitors to Lambeau Field and Green Bay can get the full Packers experience with several different types of tours, including:
- Heritage Trail Trolley Tours, offered every home game weekend at various times. The fun-filled, 90-minute, historical trolley tours take fans back more than 100 years along the Packers Heritage Trail, from Old City Stadium to train depots and churches, with plenty of photo opportunities along the way. Each tour is led by a knowledgeable, entertaining guide who helps bring to life the story of Green Bay and its team.
- Alumni Tours, offered every home game weekend at various times, will feature Daryn Colledge, Jason Spitz, Craig Nall, Sean Jones and Antonio Freeman on Oct. 13, and Pat Lee, Vonta Leach, Antonio Freeman and Santana Dotson on Oct. 19.
- Stadium Tours are also available each day, and guests are encouraged to purchase ahead of time for home game weekends as those dates tend to sell out.
- Combination Stadium Tour and Hall of Fame tickets are available, as well as the "Ultimate Package" which includes a Stadium Tour, Trolley Tour and Hall of Fame admission ticket.
To attend an event or reserve tickets for a tour, please visit packershofandtours.com.