- Promoted to offensive coordinator on Jan. 31, 2022. Originally joined the Packers on Jan. 24, 2019, as offensive line coach and was promoted to offensive line/run game coordinator on March 1, 2021.
- Despite being without five-time All-Pro T David Bakhtiari (knee) for all but one game in 2021, tutored a line that helped Green Bay rank in the top 10 in the league in passing offense (No. 8, 253.8 ypg), total offense (No. 10, 365.6 ypg), scoring offense (No. 10, 26,5 ppg), giveaways (t-No. 1, 13) and time of possession (No. 1, 32:43).
- In 2020, coached a line that helped the offense rank No. 1 in the league in scoring (31.8 ppg), giveaways (team-record 11) and time of possession (32:29), tied for No. 2 in sacks allowed (21) and No. 3 in yards per play (6.29).
- Helped Bakhtiari and C Corey Linsley earn first-team All-Pro honors from The Associated Press in 2020, while Bakhtiari and G/T Elgton Jenkins were selected to the Pro Bowl that season. Bakhtiari also earned second-team All-Pro honors from AP and Pro Bowl recognition in 2019 under his guidance.
- Spent two seasons (2017-18) as the assistant offensive line coach for the San Francisco 49ers, helping coach a line that cleared the way for second-year RB Matt Breida to average 5.32 yards per carry in 2018 (No. 4 in the NFL), good for No. 3 in 49ers single-season history (min. 150 att.).
- Prior to joining the 49ers, spent six years in the college ranks, coaching the offensive line at San Jose State (2015-16) and Northern Arizona (2014). Began his coaching career at his alma mater, the University of Michigan, as a strength and conditioning intern in 2011 before serving as a graduate assistant for the Wolverines for two seasons (2012-13).
- A Marshfield, Wis., native, he went on to become a two-time All-Big Ten first-team selection for Michigan at left tackle (2004-05).
- Was on Green Bay's practice squad for the final six weeks of the 2006 season and was with the Packers during 2007 training camp. Also spent time on the practice squad of the Houston Texans in 2008-09.