- Joined the Packers on Feb. 17, 2016, as running backs coach.
- Enters his 11th season as an NFL coach after 16 seasons at the collegiate level.
- Has helped RB Aaron Jones become one of only three players in NFL history (RB Jim Brown, FB Jim Taylor) to post 4,000-plus rushing yards (4,163) and 40-plus rushing TDs (41) with an average of 5.00-plus yards per carry (5.06) in his first five seasons.
- In 2021, tutored Jones (1,190) and RB AJ Dillon (1,116) as they became only the second RB duo in team history to both register 1,100-plus yards from scrimmage in the same season.
- Mentored Jones as he finished the 2020 season with 1,104 yards (No. 4 in the NFL) on 201 carries, setting a franchise record (min. 200 att.) with an average of 5.49 yards per rush attempt.
- In 2018, helped guide a run game that averaged 5.01 yards per carry (1,667 yards on 333 attempts) as the Packers posted the second-best average in team history and ranked No. 2 in the league in the category.
- Helped RB Ty Montgomery transition from wide receiver in 2016 and lead the NFL (min. 75 att.) with an average of 5.94 yards per carry.
- Tutored RB Todd Gurley, who was named Offensive Rookie of the Year by The Associated Press in 2015, as well as RBs Zac Stacy and Tre Mason, while in St. Louis.
- A four-year letterman and starter at Maine, he earned all-conference and All-New England honors his senior year after rushing for 1,214 yards.