- Joined the Packers on Feb. 17, 2016, as running backs coach.
- Enters his ninth season as an NFL coach after 16 seasons at the collegiate level.
- Coached RB Aaron Jones to a career-best 16 rushing TDs last season, tied for the most in the NFL in 2019.
- In 2018, helped guide a run game that averaged 5.01 yards per carry (1,667 yards on 333 attempts) as the Packers posted the second-best average in team history and ranked No. 2 in the league in the category.
- Tutored RBs Jamaal Williams (556 yards) and Jones (448 yards) in 2017 as they became the first rookie duo in team history to both rush for 400-plus yards in a season.
- Has helped a rookie running back lead the team in rushing in four of his last seven seasons as an NFL coach (2013-15 with St. Louis, 2017 with Green Bay).
- Helped RB Ty Montgomery transition from wide receiver in 2016 and lead the NFL (min. 75 att.) with an average of 5.94 yards per carry.
- A developer of young running-back talent, he tutored Todd Gurley, who was named AP Offensive Rookie of the Year in 2015, as well as Zac Stacy and Tre Mason, while in St. Louis.
- A four-year letterman and starter at Maine, he earned all-conference and All-New England honors his senior year after rushing for 1,214 yards.