- Joined the Packers on Feb. 7, 2019, as assistant offensive line coach before being promoted to offensive line coach on Feb. 1, 2022.
- Begins his 12th season coaching in the NFL, having previously worked for the Jacksonville Jaguars (2013-15), Seattle Seahawks (2010-11) and Chicago Bears (2007-09).
- In 2021, helped with an offense that ranked in the top 10 in the league in passing offense (No. 8, 253.8 ypg), total offense (No. 10, 365.6 ypg), scoring offense (No. 10, 26,5 ppg), giveaways (t-No. 1, 13) and time of possession (No. 1, 32:43).
- In 2020, worked with an offensive line that helped the Packers rank No. 1 in the NFL in scoring (31.8 ppg), giveaways (team-record 11) and time of possession (32:29), tied for No. 2 in sacks allowed (21) and No. 3 in yards per play (6.29).
- Coached the offensive line at his alma mater, the University of Illinois, in 2012 and from 2016-18.
- Was a three-year starting center for the Illini from 1999-2001, a third-team All-America selection by The Associated Press in 2001, a two-time All-Big Ten selection (2000-01) and a captain of the 2001 Big Ten championship team.