- Joined the Packers organization as vice president and general counsel on Aug. 1, 2012; promoted to chief operating officer and general counsel on Jan. 17, 2018.
- Professional experience includes nine years in executive leadership roles with the Arena Football League, including commissioner, president and CEO, and a year as an executive consultant with the NFL.
- Broad legal experience includes litigation, sports labor relations, sports facility construction and commercial real estate.
- Three-time recipient of the SportsBusiness Journal's Forty Under 40 award in recognition of his achievements in sports business, and a member of the Forty Under 40 Hall of Fame.
- A native of Youngstown, Ohio, and a graduate of the University of Notre Dame and Stanford University Law School.