No Results Available
No results. Try adjusting the filters.
- Finished his career at Utah State ranked No. 2 in school history in passing yards (8,600), completions (689) and attempts (1,125), tied for No. 2 in TD passes (60), and No. 3 in completion percentage (61.2) despite playing just three seasons.
- Set school career records for total offense (9,003 yards), 300-yard passing games (12) and completions of 80-plus yards (four).
- Earned honorable mention All-Mountain West recognition as a junior in 2019 after setting a single-season school record with 293 completions and posting 3,402 passing yards, the second most in a season in school history.
- As a sophomore in 2018, set Utah State single-season records for TD passes (32), passing yards (3,567) and 300-yard passing games (seven).
- Became just the fifth Utah State player in school history to be selected in the first round of the NFL draft, joining Bill Munson (L.A. Rams, 1964, No. 7 overall) as the only QBs in school history to be picked in the first round.
- Became the ninth QB in franchise history and the fourth since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger to be selected in the first round by the Packers.
- Was named the California Interscholastic Foundation (CIF) Division 1 Valley League Offensive Player of the Year by the Bakersfield Californian and earned all-area co-MVP honors as a senior in 2015 at Liberty High School in Bakersfield, Calif.