Packers at 49ers Game Center
Packers at 49ers | NFC Championship Round
Green Bay Packers 13 - 3
San Francisco 49ers 13 - 3
#513 Packers Unscripted: Abrupt ending
Jan 20, 2020
Mike and Wes recap the Packers' loss in the NFC title game, beginning with the inability to stop the run on defense and the turnovers on offense (2:33). They also discuss QB Aaron Rodgers' forward-thinking comments after the game (9:09) and the closeness of Green Bay's locker room throughout the season (11:42).
Raheem Mostert's career day proves too much for Packers' defense
Jan 20, 2020
Packers didn't quit during historic first season under Matt LaFleur
Jan 20, 2020
|Green Bay Packers GB||San Francisco 49ers SF|
|358||Total Net Yards||354|
|31:13||Time of Possession||28:47|
- 0 GB • SF 7 Touchdown R.Mostert 36 yd. run (R.Gould kick) (6-89, 3:38)
- 0 GB • SF 10 Field Goal R.Gould 54 yd. Field Goal (5-15, 2:21)
- 0 GB • SF 17 Touchdown R.Mostert 9 yd. run (R.Gould kick) (6-37, 3:20)
- 0 GB • SF 20 Field Goal R.Gould 27 yd. Field Goal (8-66, 3:42)
- 0 GB • SF 27 Touchdown R.Mostert 18 yd. run (R.Gould kick) (3-30, 0:16)
- 7 GB • SF 27 Touchdown A.Jones 9 yd. pass from A.Rodgers (M.Crosby kick) (11-75, 6:16)
- 7 GB • SF 34 Touchdown R.Mostert 22 yd. run (R.Gould kick) (7-79, 3:55)
- 13 GB • SF 34 Touchdown A.Jones 1 yd. run (pass failed) (10-75, 5:14)
- 20 GB • SF 34 Touchdown J.Sternberger 8 yd. pass from A.Rodgers (M.Crosby kick) (7-92, 3:12)
- 20 GB • SF 37 Field Goal R.Gould 42 yd. Field Goal (10-49, 4:42)
Packers fans pack California bar to see Jordy Nelson, Lynn Dickey, James Lofton
Jan 18, 2020
Packers fans turned out in big numbers to the Packers Everywhere pep rally hosted at The Patio in Palo Alto, Calif. on Saturday night. Packers alumni Jordy Nelson, Lynn Dickey and James Lofton mingled with fans at the gathering.
#512 Packers Unscripted: There for the taking
Jan 17, 2020
Mike and Wes discuss the Packers' keys to victory against the 49ers, starting with WR Davante Adams (1:35), the defensive effort needed against TE George Kittle and San Francisco's run game (3:33), and the value of turnovers and red-zone play (5:47) as well as the fourth quarter (8:19). They also pick one thing that has to happen for Green Bay to win (12:01) and give their thoughts on the AFC Championship Game as well (17:21).
#510 Packers Unscripted: Down the stretch
Jan 15, 2020
Mike and Wes take a closer look at how the 49ers finished their season after playing the Packers the first time (:49) and how both teams have played a lot of close games (4:41) and shown resiliency all season long (8:28). They also discuss the selection of Bobby Dillon to the Pro Football Hall of Fame (15:35) and how the Centennial class process played out (20:13).
#509 Packers Unscripted: Handling the past
Jan 14, 2020
Mike and Wes discuss the comments regarding the Week 12 Packers-49ers result from both head coaches, Matt LaFleur (1:12) and Kyle Shanahan (5:25). They also look at how Green Bay has improved since that first meeting (8:55) and they review the officiating issues from the win over the Seahawks (11:49).