- Promoted to quarterbacks/passing game coordinator on March 12, 2020. Re-joined the Packers on Jan. 29, 2019, as quarterbacks coach. Originally joined the team on Feb. 7, 2014, as offensive quality control coach and then was promoted to wide receivers coach on Feb. 17, 2016.
- In 2019, tutored QB Aaron Rodgers as he finished with 4,000-plus passing yards, 25-plus TD passes and four or fewer INTs for the second straight season, the only QB to achieve those totals in a season in NFL history.
- As offensive coordinator/wide receivers coach at Mississippi State in 2018, helped the Bulldogs rank No. 2 in the Southeastern Conference in rushing offense (223.6 ypg) and yards per carry (5.66). Also helped MSU rank tied for No. 1 in the FBS in fumbles lost with only three on the season.
- Coached WR Davante Adams with the Packers in 2016-17, who was the only player in the NFL to have 70-plus receptions and 10-plus receiving TDs in both of those seasons.
- Tutored WR Jordy Nelson as he earned NFL Comeback Player of the Year from The Associated Press in 2016 after leading the team in all three receiving categories with 97 receptions for 1,257 yards (13.0 avg.) and 14 TDs.
- Assisted with a Green Bay offense that posted eight zero-turnover games in 2015, tied for the best mark (2009) in franchise history (since 1933).
- Was part of an offensive staff that helped the Packers lead the league in scoring (30.4 ppg) and set single-season franchise records for first downs (356) and giveaways (13) in 2014.
- As wide receivers coach at Western Michigan in 2013, tutored Corey Davis, who earned second-team All-Mid-American Conference honors and was named Freshman of the Year in the conference.