|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||1||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||0|
- Selected by the Packers in the second round (No. 44 overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft, becoming just the second Mississippi State offensive lineman since 2000 to be selected in the first two rounds of the draft (Packers T Derek Sherrod, first round, 2011).
- Played in 49 career contests with 34 starts at Mississippi State, opening games at four different positions on the offensive line (26 at center, five at left tackle, two at left guard, one at right tackle).
- Helped the Bulldogs rank in the top 20 in the country in rushing offense as a junior (No. 11, 251.7 ypg) and as a senior (No. 20, 223.6 ypg).
- Earned first-team All-America honors from The Athletic and fourth-team recognition from Phil Steele’s College Football as a senior in 2018. Was also the recipient of the Kent Hull Trophy, awarded annually to the top offensive lineman in the state of Mississippi.
- As a senior, started all 13 games at C and led an offensive line that helped the Bulldogs rank No. 2 in the Southeastern Conference in both rushing yards (223.6 ypg) and yards per carry (5.66 avg., No. 12 in nation).
- Was twice named the SEC Offensive Lineman of the Week as a senior (vs. Louisiana, Sept. 15; at Ole Miss, Nov. 22).
- Opened all 13 contests at C as a junior in 2017 and helped the Bulldogs rank tied for No. 5 in the country with just 13 sacks allowed, the fewest given up by the team since 1988.
- Appeared in 12 games with five starts as a sophomore in 2016, opening three contests at LT and two at LG.
- Played in 11 games with three starts as a redshirt freshman in 2015, making two starts at LT and one at RT.
- Earned second-team 5A all-state honors and first-team all-region recognition as a senior at Clarksdale (Miss.) High School in 2013.
- Earned his degree in industrial technology.