|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||20||12||8||0||0||2||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||15||50||27||23||4.5||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||13||50||31||19||6||3|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||60||29||31||6||1|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||0||0||0||0||2||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||15||2|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||13||1||2||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||1|
- Recorded 10½ sacks over the past two seasons (2017-18), No. 3 on the Packers over that span (LB Kyler Fackrell, 13½; LB Clay Matthews, 11).
- Missed three games due to an elbow injury, but was named a Pro Bowl alternate in 2018 after ranking at or near the top of the team in tackles (No. 3, 73), sacks (No. 2, career-high six), tackles for a loss (tied for No. 1, 13), QB hits (No. 3, seven), QB pressures (No. 5, 13) and opponent fumble recoveries (No. 1, two), which also tied for No. 5 in the league.
- In 2017, started all 15 games he appeared in, leading the Green Bay defensive line in tackles (78) and ranking No. 2 in both sacks (4½) and solo tackles (39). Also posted eight tackles for a loss, two forced fumbles, 11 QB hits, 10 QB pressures, a pass defensed and a blocked extra point.
- Registered all 4½ of his sacks in the month of December (2017), second most among NFL defensive tackles behind only Rams DT Aaron Donald (five) and the most ever (since 1982) by a Green Bay DT in the month of December (according to STATS).
- Played in all 16 games with two starts as a rookie in 2016 and registered 33 tackles (14 solo), two tackles for a loss, four QB pressures, three QB hits, two fumble recoveries and two passes defensed.
- Became the youngest player to appear in a season opener for the Packers since Arnie Herber (20 years old) in 1930.
- Appeared in all three 2016 postseason contests and recorded nine tackles (five solo), including a tackle for a loss, a team-high five QB pressures and a QB hit.
- Selected by Green Bay in the first round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 27 overall selection, joining former teammate DE Datone Jones (No. 26 overall, 2013) as the only UCLA defensive linemen to be selected in the first round of the draft since DT Manu Tuiasosopo in 1979 (No. 18 overall, Seattle).