|2||Lions||W 35 - 17|
|1||@Saints||L 3 - 38||2||16||8||14||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||1||0||1||7||7||7||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||3||35||477||13.6||43||3||1||21||21||21||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||10||9||33||451||13.7||72||3||2||17||8.5||19||0|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||2||2||2||16||8||14||0|
- Appeared in 26 games with 12 starts over the last two seasons for Green Bay, posting 69 receptions for 935 yards (13.6 avg.) and six TDs, with 47 of his catches picking up first downs.
- Registered 22 receptions for 408 yards on third down over the past two seasons, an average of 18.5 yards per catch that ranks No. 2 in the NFL (min. 20 rec.).
- Registered a career-high six receptions for a career-best 146 yards (24.3 avg.) and a TD at New Orleans last season in Week 3. His 146 receiving yards were the most by a Packer who entered the league as an undrafted player in the Common Draft Era (since 1966).
- Played in all 16 games with three starts in 2019, ranking No. 2 on the team in receiving yards with a career-high 477 yards and three TDs on a career-best 35 receptions (13.6 avg.), with all of his catches coming in the final 11 contests.
- Entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars in May 2018, spending the first 15 weeks of that season on Jacksonville's practice squad before being signed to Green Bay's active roster on Dec. 18, 2018.
- Appeared in 48 games with 45 starts at Iowa State and finished his career as the school's all-time leader in receptions (241), receiving yards (3,360) and 100-yard receiving games (12).
At receiver, Packers feel strength in numbers
Complementary skill sets make Green Bay's wideouts a tough matchup
5 things learned at Packers training camp – Aug. 26
QB Aaron Rodgers talks about new plays and new linemen
Packers' defense 'definitely different,' according to QB Aaron Rodgers
Not as many changes on the offensive side compared to last year
Allen Lazard has come into his own in second Packers season
Green Bay receiver finding his voice, on and off the field, this year
Packers getting healthy at right time on offense
Unit nearing full strength with Allen Lazard's impending return
Packers activate WR Allen Lazard
The transaction was announced Tuesday by General Manager Brian Gutekunst.
Packers place LB Christian Kirksey and WR Allen Lazard on injured reserve
The transactions were announced Saturday by General Manager Brian Gutekunst
LaFleur: Allen Lazard is 'as tough as they come'
Packers receiver played through a core muscle injury during career day in New Orleans
Brighter spotlight hasn't changed Allen Lazard's outlook
Packers' third-year receiver isn't satisfied with just being a feel-good story
Packers remain confident in upside of young receiving corps
Green Bay believes potential should lead to greater production in 2020
Packers possess strong track record with early receiver draft picks
Tight end likely to be addressed, too
Allen Lazard enjoying 'crazy ride' to NFL success
Former undrafted free agent made his presence felt in Packers' offense
Ten unsung moves that made a difference during the Packers' playoff push
Savvy signings, in-season moves have aided Green Bay's one-year turnaround
Nothing given: Allen Lazard's journey to Green Bay
Packers receiver kept his cool during long, winding quest to the NFL
Allen Lazard aims to be steady, reliable target for post-bye Packers
Young WR ready if his role increases down the stretch
Allen Lazard patiently waited for his chance to shine
Packers receiver lived up to his word of readiness on Monday
Packers sign WR Allen Lazard to active roster
First-year receiver had six catches for 114 yards and a TD in the preseason