|11||@Colts||L 31 - 34||2||18||9||10||0|
|3||@Saints||W 37 - 30||6||146||24.3||72||1||1||-2||-2||-2||0|
|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||3||45||15||25||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||4||63||15.8||38||1||1||19||19||19||0|
WR TE Career
|2018||Green Bay Packers||1||0||1||7||7||7||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||3||35||477||13.6||43||3||1||21||21||21||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||4||3||15||272||18.1||72||2||2||17||8.5||19||0|
- Played in all 16 games with three starts in 2019 and caught 35 passes for 477 yards (13.6 avg.) and three TDs, with all of his receptions coming in the final 11 contests.
- Ranked No. 2 on the team in receiving yards and was tied for No. 3 on the team with seven tackles on special teams.
- Registered the first 100-yard receiving game of his career in a victory at the N.Y. Giants in Week 13, pacing the team with a career-high 103 yards and a TD on three receptions (34.3 avg.).
- Entered the NFL as an undrafted free agent with the Jacksonville Jaguars in May 2018, spending the first 15 weeks of that season on Jacksonville's practice squad before being signed to Green Bay's active roster on Dec. 18, 2018.
- Appeared in 48 games with 45 starts at Iowa State and finished his career as the school's all-time leader in receptions (241), receiving yards (3,360) and 100-yard receiving games (12).
- Became the only player in school history to post 40-plus-receptions and 500-plus receiving yards in four consecutive seasons (2014-17).
Three Things: Colts' defense and O-line, plus Allen Lazard
Larry McCarren and Mike Spofford break down three things to look for when the Packers travel to Indianapolis to take on the Colts in Week 11 action.
Packers Daily: Nov. 12
Wayne Larrivee takes a look at a few of Green Bay's talented pass-catchers and one of Jacksonville's top wideouts in this edition of Packers Daily.
Three Things: Allen Lazard, Vikings, Malik Taylor
Larry McCarren and Wes Hodkiewicz provide three things to look for in the Packers' Week 8 rematch against the Minnesota Vikings.
Total Packers with Matt LaFleur: Allen Lazard
Join Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur and analyst Larry McCarren as they recap the Packers' 37-30 Week 3 victory over the New Orleans Saints. This week's guest is WR Allen Lazard.
Allen Lazard: 'I was going to go out there and dominate'
Analyst Larry McCarren is joined by Packers WR Allen Lazard to recap his big performance in Week 3 against the New Orleans Saints.
Packers Daily: Sept. 29
Mike Spofford takes a look at Allen Lazard's strong start to the season as well as Green Bay's rising efficiency on third down in this edition of Packers Daily.
Packers Unscripted: 3-for-3
Mike and Wes discuss the key elements of the Packers' third win, including the major fourth-quarter momentum shifts (2:13), the defense rebounding down the stretch (4:27), WR Allen Lazard's career-best game in Davante Adams' absence (6:39), and the impressive work of the offensive line (9:42). They also take a brief look at the next opponent, the Falcons (11:53).
Lazard: 'Huge to be 3-0'
Packers WR Allen Lazard spoke to the media following the 37-30 win over the New Orleans Saints on Sunday Night Football.
Packers Daily: Sept. 18
Larry McCarren highlights the playmaking prowess of two Green Bay wideouts as well as some clutch kicks by Mason Crosby ahead of Sunday's duel with Detroit in this edition of Packers Daily.
Packers Daily: September 11
Larry McCarren takes a look at Green Bay's secondary ahead of Sunday's showdown against the Vikings in this edition of Packers Daily.
Packers getting healthy at right time on offense
Unit nearing full strength with Allen Lazard's impending return
Packers activate WR Allen Lazard
The transaction was announced Tuesday by General Manager Brian Gutekunst.
Packers place LB Christian Kirksey and WR Allen Lazard on injured reserve
The transactions were announced Saturday by General Manager Brian Gutekunst
LaFleur: Allen Lazard is 'as tough as they come'
Packers receiver played through a core muscle injury during career day in New Orleans
Brighter spotlight hasn't changed Allen Lazard's outlook
Packers' third-year receiver isn't satisfied with just being a feel-good story
Packers remain confident in upside of young receiving corps
Green Bay believes potential should lead to greater production in 2020
Packers possess strong track record with early receiver draft picks
Tight end likely to be addressed, too
Allen Lazard enjoying 'crazy ride' to NFL success
Former undrafted free agent made his presence felt in Packers' offense
Ten unsung moves that made a difference during the Packers' playoff push
Savvy signings, in-season moves have aided Green Bay's one-year turnaround
Nothing given: Allen Lazard's journey to Green Bay
Packers receiver kept his cool during long, winding quest to the NFL
Allen Lazard aims to be steady, reliable target for post-bye Packers
Young WR ready if his role increases down the stretch
Allen Lazard patiently waited for his chance to shine
Packers receiver lived up to his word of readiness on Monday
Packers sign WR Allen Lazard to active roster
First-year receiver had six catches for 114 yards and a TD in the preseason