|13||@Giants||W 31 - 13||9||6||3||0||0||0|
|12||@49ers||L 8 - 37||5||3||2||1||0||0|
|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16||7||6||1||0||0||0|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26||11||4||7||0||0||0|
|8||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24||7||4||3||0||0||0|
|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24||16||8||8||0||0||1|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22||5||3||2||0||0||0|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||8||4||4||0||0||0|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34||15||10||5||0||0||0|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||12||8||4||0||0||0|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||13||10||3||0||0||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||7||5||2||1||0||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||13||9||65||43||22||1||0||4||1||4||4||4||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||16||16||132||84||48||1||8||1||3||3||3||0||1||2|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||16||131||78||53||5||3||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||12||12||115||71||44||2||0||1|
- Led the team in tackles each of the past two seasons (158 in 2017 and 147 in 2018), the first Packer to do so in consecutive years since LB A.J. Hawk in 2012-13.
- Has registered a double-digit tackle total in 15 of the last 32 games he has played.
- Started all 16 games at ILB in 2018 and led the team with 147 tackles (103 solo), while ranking No. 3 on the team with a career-high five sacks and No. 3 on the team with 10 tackles for a loss.
- Started all 16 games in 2017 and led the team with a career-high 158 tackles (107 solo) and a career-best 12 tackles for a loss along with a sack, a forced fumble, two fumble recoveries, an interception, four QB pressures, four QB hits and 11 passes defensed (No. 2 on the team). His tackle total ranks No. 8 in team history (since 1975) for a single season.
- Played in 13 games with nine starts at ILB as a rookie in 2016 and ranked No. 5 on the team with 62 tackles (46 solo), a sack, four tackles for a loss, two QB hits, two QB pressures, an interception and five passes defensed.
- Part of a run defense that ranked No. 8 in the league in rushing yards allowed per game (94.7) and No. 7 in runs of 10-plus yards allowed (37) in 2016.
- Appeared in all three postseason games with one start and recorded five tackles (four solo), including a tackle for a loss, and added a tackle on special teams.
- Selected by Green Bay in the fourth round of the 2016 NFL Draft with the No. 137 overall selection. Was one of two players the Packers drafted out of Stanford (Kyle Murphy) in 2016. It was the third time since 2005 (UCLA – DE Datone Jones and RB Johnathan Franklin in 2013/Texas A&M – WR/KR Terrence Murphy and DE Michael Montgomery in 2005) that the Packers selected two players from the same school in the same draft.
- Was the first defensive player Green Bay had selected from Stanford since DE Lester Archambeau was chosen in the seventh round (No. 186 overall) in 1990. Joined Trent Murphy (Washington, second round, No. 47 overall, 2014) as the only Stanford linebackers to be selected in the NFL Draft from 2008-16.