Signed to Green Bay’s practice squad on Sept. 2, 2018
- Selected by the Packers with the third of three choices in the seventh round (No. 248 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, a pick obtained from Seattle along with a first-round pick (No. 18 overall) in exchange for Green Bay's first-round pick (No. 27, from New Orleans), a third-round pick (No. 76) and a sixth-round pick (No. 186).
- Became the first player to be drafted out of Southeast Missouri since C Eugene Amano in 2004 (Tennessee, seventh round). Is the only player to be drafted by the Packers from the school.
- Played in all 45 games with 21 starts in four seasons with the Redhawks and registered 144 tackles (84 solo), 34½ tackles for a loss, 12 sacks, an interception, nine passes defensed, six forced fumbles and a fumble recovery.
- Finished his college career ranked No. 3 in school history in tackles for a loss (34½) and No. 4 in sacks (12).
- Earned first-team All-Ohio Valley Conference honors as a senior in 2017 after posting career highs in tackles (53), tackles for a loss (13½) and sacks (six). Ranked second on the team in tackles for a loss and third in tackles and sacks.
- Ranked No. 4 in the OVC in tackles for a loss and was tied for second in the conference in forced fumbles (three) in 2017.
- As a junior in 2016, ranked second in the conference with a team-high 13 tackles for a loss in his first season as a starter.
- Played in 11 games as a sophomore in 2015 and posted 32 tackles (18 solo), six tackles for a loss, a sack, two passes defensed, a forced fumble and a fumble recovery.
- Appeared in all 12 games as a true freshman in 2014 and registered nine tackles (five solo), two tackles for a loss and a sack.
- Attended Maumelle (Ark.) High School, where he earned first-team all-state honors both of his final two seasons. Registered 120 tackles and 25 sacks as a senior in 2013.
- Earned his degree in recreation.
A fresh pair of eyes can make all the difference
Proven development outweighs venturing into the unknown
Clay Matthews sees unpredictability in Packers' new defense
Veteran pass rusher sensing renewed energy, small-detail focus
Jaire Alexander, Aaron Jones graduate in green-and-gold style
Players wore Packers jerseys under their gowns this past weekend
Packers sign six draft picks
Also sign two tryout players from rookie orientation
Some things you just have to see for yourself
This is JK Scott's chance to take the ball and run with it
It takes two to tango on defense
The Packers' three new receivers enter a situation built for success
Discipline defeats drama in Packers' 2018 draft
Eight picks on Day 3 give Green Bay 11 total additions