|17||@Lions||W 23 - 20||25||100||4||14||0||2||43||21.5||31||0|
|16||@Vikings||W 23 - 10||23||154||6.7||56||2||2||6||3||3||0||1||1|
|15||Bears||W 21 - 13||13||51||3.9||21||2|
|14||Redskins||W 20 - 15||16||134||8.4||42||1||6||58||9.7||25||0|
|13||@Giants||W 31 - 13||11||18||1.6||9||0||4||13||3.3||7||0|
|12||@49ers||L 8 - 37||13||38||2.9||11||0||0||0||0|
|10||Panthers||W 24 - 16||13||93||7.2||28||3|
|9||@Chargers||L 11 - 26||8||30||3.8||7||0||1||-1||-1||-1||0|
|8||@Chiefs||W 31 - 24||13||67||5.2||9||0||7||159||22.7||67||2|
|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24||12||50||4.2||15||0||4||33||8.3||21||1|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22||11||47||4.3||9||0||4||13||3.3||9||0||1||1|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24||19||107||5.6||18||4||7||75||10.7||22||0|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34||13||21||1.6||7||1||6||37||6.2||14||0|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||10||19||1.9||7||2||1||4||4||4||0|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||23||116||5||15||1||4||34||8.5||15||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||13||39||3||9||0||1||0||0||0||0||1||0|
RB FB Career
|2017||Green Bay Packers||12||4||81||448||5.5||4||9||22||2.4||9||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||12||8||133||728||5.5||8||26||206||7.9||24||1||1||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16||236||1084||4.6||16||49||474||9.7||67||3||3||2|
- Was tied for the NFL lead in rushing TDs (16) in 2019, the second most in team history behind only FB Jim Taylor (19 in 1962), and was tied for the league lead with 19 total TDs, which tied for the second most in franchise annals behind only RB Ahman Green (20 in 2003).
- Including playoffs, posted a team-record 23 TDs last season, topping Green's single-season franchise high of 22 TDs in 2003.
- Rushed for 28 TDs from 2017-19, the most ever by a Packer in his first three seasons in the NFL.
- Is one of only five RBs in league history to post 2,000-plus rushing yards and 25-plus rushing TDs with an average of 5-plus yards per carry in their first three seasons (Paul Lowe, Gale Sayers, Jim Brown, Larry Johnson).
- Is one of only two active NFL running backs (Browns RB Nick Chubb) with 450-plus career rushing attempts and an average of 5-plus yards per carry (5.02 average on 450 attempts).
- Ranked No. 1 in the league in yards per carry (5.47) in 2018, the first Packer to lead the league in the category since the NFL went to a 16-game schedule in 1978.
- His career average of 5.02 yards per carry ranks No. 1 in team history among players with 400-plus attempts.
- Finished his career at Texas-El Paso ranked No. 1 in school history in rushing yards (4,114) and 100-yard rushing games (17), No. 2 in rushing touchdowns (33) and all-purpose yards (4,760), and No. 3 in rushing attempts (658) and points (240).
Aaron Jones, Sargento Foods donate to Paul's Pantry as part of Touchdowns for Hunger
As the Official Cheese of the Green Bay Packers, Sargento donates $500 to Paul's Pantry in Green Bay for every touchdown the Packers score during the regular season. Aaron Jones visited Paul's Pantry to present the donation.