|17||@Bears||W 35 - 16||1||3||3||3||0|
|16||Titans||W 40 - 14||21||124||5.9||30||2||1||5||5||5||0|
|15||Panthers||W 24 - 16||1||18||18||18||0|
|14||@Lions||W 31 - 24|
|8||Vikings||L 22 - 28||5||21||4.2||8||0||1||16||16||16||0|
|7||@Texans||W 35 - 20||5||11||2.2||5||0|
|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||5||17||3.4||12||0|
|6||@Buccaneers||L 10 - 38||5||31||6.2||20||0|
|4||Falcons||W 30 - 16||1||3||3||3||0|
|3||@Saints||W 37 - 30|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||2||14||7||8||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||11||0||46||242||5.3||2||2||21||10.5||16||0|
- Was a three-time All-ACC first-team selection and finished his career as Boston College's all-time leader in rushing yards (4,238), rushing touchdowns (38) and all-purpose yards (4,618).
- Registered 14 career 150-yard rushing games, the most by any ACC player over the last 20 seasons (Lamar Jackson, 13; Dalvin Cook, 12).
- His four career 200-yard rushing games rank No. 4 in ACC history, while his 20 career 100-yard rushing games are tied for No. 7 in ACC annals and No. 2 in BC history.
- Was one of only two FBS players (Wisconsin RB Jonathan Taylor) to finish in the top 15 in the country in rushing yards per game each of the last three seasons (2017-19).
- Posted 1,000-plus yards rushing in each of his three seasons with the Eagles, becoming the first player in school history to register 1,000-plus yards in each of his first three seasons.
- Earned third-team All-America recognition from The Associated Press in 2019 after setting career highs in rushing attempts (318) and rushing yards (1,685), and tying his career best with 14 rushing TDs.
- Attended Lawrence Academy in Groton, Mass., where he was named the 2015 NEPSAC Class B co-Player of the Year after leading his team to the ISL and Wayne Sanborn titles.
Best plays by Packers RBs vs. Rams | NFC Divisional playoff
Watch the best plays by Green Bay Packers running backs Aaron Jones, Jamaal Williams, and A.J. Dillon vs. the Los Angeles Rams in NFC Divisional Round.
Total Packers with Matt LaFleur: AJ Dillon
Join Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur and analyst Larry McCarren as they recap the Packers' Week 16 win over the Tennessee Titans. This week's guest is AJ Dillon.
AJ Dillon is ready for action
Analyst Larry McCarren is joined by Packers RB AJ Dillon to recap his performance in Week 16's win over the Tennessee Titans.
Aaron Jones & AJ Dillon highlighted on GMFB's 'Cool Plays, Bro'
Peter Schrager breaks down the coolest plays of Week 16 on "Good Morning Football," including a pair of Green Bay Packers running backs.
AJ Dillon debuts on PFF's top rookie performances
Pro Football Focus breaks down the top rookie performances from Week 16 of the 2020 NFL season, including Green Bay Packers RB AJ Dillon's performance against the Tennessee Titans.
Packers Unscripted: Winter wonderland
Mike and Wes break down the Packers' impressive performance against the Titans (:31), including the defensive effort vs. Derrick Henry (4:59) and the emergence of RB AJ Dillon (10:10). They also discuss QB Aaron Rodgers' MVP prospects (15:45), WR Davante Adams' record-chasing (19:38) and the playoff picture heading into Week 17 (23:07).
AJ Dillon rumbles for 7-yard TD: Listen to the radio call
Here's the Green Bay Packers' radio call of RB AJ Dillon's 2nd TD in the Week 16 win over Tennessee.
Packers Daily: Dec. 28
Wes Hodkiewicz recaps Sunday night's win over the Titans in this edition of Packers Daily.
Three Things: RB Dillon, D-Train break out in win over Titans
The voice of the Green Bay Packers Wayne Larrivee and analyst Larry McCarren recap Sunday's 40-14 victory over the Tennessee Titans at Lambeau Field.
Dillon feels 'blessed' to learn from Aaron Jones and Jamaal Williams
Packers RB AJ Dillon had a breakout 124-yard, two-TD performance in the Sunday Night Football win against the Tennessee Titans.
Packers RB AJ Dillon bowls through Titans on physical TD run
Green Bay Packers running back AJ Dillon powers through the Titans defense as he records his second touchdown of the night.
AJ Dillon's top runs from first career 100-yard game | Week 16
Check out Green Bay Packers running back AJ Dillon's top plays from his first career 100-yard game.
Breakout players and unsung heroes helped propel Packers back to postseason
From first-round picks to undrafted rookies, Green Bay had plenty of young players step up in 2020
Packers RB AJ Dillon voted NFL Rookie of the Week
Second-round draft pick rushed for 124 yards and two TDs last Sunday
Packers RB AJ Dillon nominated for NFL Rookie of the Week
Rookie second-round pick rushed for 124 yards and two TDs in win over Titans
Packers activate RB AJ Dillon from the exempt/COVID-19 list
Tight end signed to active roster, two elevated for gameday
Packers activate RB AJ Dillon from the reserve/COVID-19 list
The transaction was announced Thursday by General Manager Brian Gutekunst
Packers place RB AJ Dillon on reserve/COVID-19 list
The transaction was announced Monday by General Manager Brian Gutekunst.
Packers cancel practice for discussion on racial injustice
Team screened "13th" documentary for players on Thursday afternoon
Packers sign QB Jordan Love, RB AJ Dillon
Green Bay has agreed to terms with six of its nine draft choices.
Deep backfield has Packers ready for 'huge chess match'
Green Bay looks to use versatile running game to its advantage in 2020
'Physical freak' A.J. Dillon not a typical running back
Position coach at Boston College shares memories that make Packers' second-round pick different
Social Reaction: Packers pick nine new faces in the 2020 NFL Draft
See what the newest Packers were saying on social media
The outlook on what the Packers got, and didn't get, in their 2020 draft
Key comments and interpretations from Green Bay's GM and head coach
Packers see potential rookie impact from Day 2 picks
Receiver still a draft target on offense in final rounds
Packers had A.J. Dillon on their radar as a freshman
Prolific Boston College running back is drafted by Green Bay in second round