|7||Raiders||W 42 - 24|
|6||Lions||W 23 - 22|
|5||@Cowboys||W 34 - 24|
|4||Eagles||L 27 - 34||10||180||18||58||0|
|3||Broncos||W 27 - 16||4||56||14||22||0|
|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||7||106||15.1||39||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3||4||36||9||11||0|
WR TE Career
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||11||38||446||11.7||45||3||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||13||12||50||483||9.7||40||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||16||15||75||997||13.3||66||12||0||0||0||0||0||2||1|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||14||14||74||885||12||55||10|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||15||15||111||1386||12.5||57||13|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||4||4||25||378||15.1||58||0|
- Was the only player in the NFL with 70-plus receptions and 10-plus TD catches in each of the last three seasons (2016-18). Joins WR Sterling Sharpe (1992-94) as the only players in team history to accomplish the feat in three straight seasons.
- Has 35 receiving TDs since 2016, No. 2 in the league (Steelers WR Antonio Brown, 36) over that span. Has caught at least one TD pass in 28 games since ’16, tops in the NFL over that span.
- Has registered 348 catches since entering the league in 2014, the second most in franchise history by a player in his first five NFL seasons behind only Sharpe (389). His 39 career receiving TDs are the third most in team annals by a player in his first five seasons in the league, behind only WRs Antonio Freeman (42) and Greg Jennings (40).
- Led the team with a career-high 111 receptions in 2018, the second most in team history behind only Sharpe’s 112 in 1993, for a career-best 1,386 yards (12.5 avg.) and a career-high 13 TDs on his way to earning Pro Bowl honors for the second straight year, his first as an original selection.
- Was tied for No. 2 in the NFL in receiving TDs, tied for No. 6 in receptions and ranked No. 7 in receiving yards last season.
- Tied an NFL record (Eagles WR Tommy McDonald, 1959-61) by catching a TD pass in 10 consecutive road games (2017-18).
- Led the team with 74 catches for a team-high 885 yards (12.0 avg.) and 10 TDs in 2017. Was tied for No. 2 in the NFL in TD receptions and was named to his first career Pro Bowl (injury replacement for Falcons WR Julio Jones).
- Registered a TD catch in seven road games in 2017, joining WR Donald Driver (2006) as the only players in franchise history to accomplish that feat.
- Posted 75 receptions for 997 yards (13.3 avg.) and 12 TDs in 2016, finishing tied for No. 2 in the NFL in TD catches behind teammate Jordy Nelson (14).
- Joined Nelson to become only the second teammate duo in team history (Nelson and WR Randall Cobb in 2014) with 12-plus TD catches each in the same season.
- Had 13 catches in Week 7 vs. Chicago and 12 receptions in Week 8 at Atlanta in 2016, becoming the first player in franchise history to register 12-plus catches in back-to-back games.
- Caught 50 passes for 483 yards (9.7 avg.) and a TD in 2015 despite missing three games due to an ankle injury.
- Played in all 16 games with 11 starts as a rookie in 2014, hauling in 38 receptions for 446 yards (11.7 avg.) and three TDs. Also started both playoff contests and caught eight passes for 124 yards (15.5 avg.) and a TD.
- Registered 121 receiving yards in the Week 13 win vs. New England in ’14, the most by a Green Bay rookie since Sharpe’s 124-yard effort vs. Detroit on Nov. 20, 1988.
- Set franchise postseason single-game records for the most catches and receiving yards by a rookie when he posted seven grabs for 117 yards (16.7 avg.) and a TD in the 2014 NFC Divisional playoff victory vs. Dallas.
- Drafted by the Packers with the No. 53 overall selection in the second round of the 2014 NFL Draft, joining Henry Ellard (L.A. Rams, second round, 1983) as the only Fresno State wide receivers to be picked in the first two rounds of the draft.