- Selected by Green Bay with the second of three picks in the fifth round of the 2018 NFL Draft (No. 172 overall), a compensatory pick awarded to the team. Was one of four punters chosen in the draft, marking the most punters selected in one NFL Draft since four were chosen in 1999.
- As a senior, earned second-team All-America honors from the American Football Coaches Association, first-team All-Southeastern Conference honors from the coaches and was named to the conference’s second team by The Associated Press.
- Had only five of 54 punts returned for a total of 36 yards in 2017, with two of the five returns going for no gain.
- Selected as a second-team All-American by Walter Camp, the AFCA and Sports Illustrated, and earned first-team All-SEC honors from the conference coaches and AP in 2016.
- Averaged 47.2 yards per punt as a junior to rank No. 3 in the nation and No. 2 in the SEC, and finished No. 2 nationally with seven 60-yard punts.
- In 2014, he was chosen first-team All-American by Sporting News, ESPN and USA Today, Freshman All-American by Sporting News and the Football Writers Association of America, and was named first-team All-SEC (AP and league coaches) after leading the nation in average yards per punt (48.0), net yards per punt (44.7) and percentage of punts downed inside the 20-yard line (56.4).
- Earned his degree in general business.