|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||54||34||20||12||4||1||0||5||5||5|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||1|
- Was the only player in the NFL to register 20-plus sacks, four-plus interceptions and four-plus forced fumbles from 2015-18. Became the first NFL player to do it over a four-year span since former Packers LB Clay Matthews (2011-14).
- With two seasons with eight sacks (2015 and 2017), was tied for the third-most seasons by a linebacker with eight-plus sacks from 2015-18 (Ryan Kerrigan and Von Miller: four), according to pro-football-reference.com.
- One of only seven linebackers in the NFL to register at least one interception in each of the last three seasons (2016-18).
- Registered 59 QB hits from 2015-18, No. 2 on Washington behind only Kerrigan (69).
- Started all 16 games for the third consecutive season in 2018 and registered a career-best 53 tackles (30 solo).
- In 2017, tied his career high with eight sacks and was one of six players, and one of only three defensive players (Kerrigan, D.J. Swearinger), to start all 16 games for Washington.
- Added two INTs in 2017, making him the first NFL linebacker since Ravens LB Terrell Suggs in 2011 to register eight-plus sacks and two-plus INTs in a season.
- According to pro-football-reference.com, was one of seven linebackers to register four-plus sacks (4½) and at least one interception (one) in 2016.
- Led all NFL rookies in sacks in 2015, the first member of the Redskins to do so since LB Brian Orakpo in 2009.
- Dating back to 1982, recorded the second-most sacks (eight) by a Redskins rookie behind the 11 that Orakpo registered in 2009.