|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||54||34||20||12||4||1||0||5||5||5|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16||38||25||13||4||0||3|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||10||20||12||8||5||0|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||1|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16||0||1||1|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||10||1|
- Is the only player in the NFL with 25-plus sacks (40.5), five-plus INTs (five) and four-plus forced fumbles (four) from 2015-20.
- Has never missed a game in his NFL career, joining Demario Davis as the only linebackers in the NFL to play all 96 regular-season games since 2015.
- Ranked No. 2 on the team in tackles for a loss (seven), tied for No. 2 in QB hits (11) and tied for No. 3 in sacks (four) in 2020.
- Was named a Pro Bowl alternate in 2019 in his first season with the Packers after ranking No. 8 in the NFL with a career-best 12 sacks and finishing No. 2 on the team with 29 QB hits and 43 QB pressures.
- In 2019, joined LB Za'Darius Smith (13½) as the only duo in NFL history with 12-plus sacks each in their first season as teammates.
- Played in 64 games with 50 starts for the Washington Football Team (2015-18), including starts in all 48 games over his final three seasons with the team.
- Played collegiately at Mississippi State from 2011-14. As a senior, earned first-team All-SEC honors from the league's coaches and became the first player in conference history to be named SEC Defensive Lineman of the Week for three consecutive weeks.