|12||Rams||W 36 - 28||4||95||23.8||54||1||1||1|
|11||@Vikings||L 31 - 34||1||15||15||15||0|
|10||Seahawks||W 17 - 0||3||21||7||8||0|
|9||@Chiefs||L 7 - 13||3||50||16.7||35||0|
|8||@Cardinals||W 24 - 21||3||15||5||7||2|
|7||Football Team||W 24 - 10||3||22||7.3||15||0|
|6||@Bears||W 24 - 14|
|5||@Bengals||W 25 - 22||2||30||15||15||0|
|4||Steelers||W 27 - 17||5||69||13.8||25||2|
|3||@49ers||W 30 - 28||0||0||0|
|2||Lions||W 35 - 17||3||26||8.7||14||0|
|1||@Saints||L 3 - 38||1||32||32||32||0||1||1||1||1||0|
|2011||Green Bay Packers||15||0||25||375||15||61||1||2||5||2.5||4||0||3||3|
|2012||Green Bay Packers||15||8||80||954||11.9||39||8||10||132||13.2||28||0||4||1|
|2013||Green Bay Packers||6||4||31||433||14||48||4||4||78||19.5||67||0||0||0|
|2014||Green Bay Packers||16||16||91||1287||14.1||70||12||11||37||3.4||12||0||3||2|
|2015||Green Bay Packers||16||15||79||829||10.5||53||6||13||50||3.8||12||0||1||0|
|2016||Green Bay Packers||13||10||60||610||10.2||47||4||10||33||3.3||14||0||1||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||15||14||66||653||9.9||46||4||9||17||1.9||10||0||1||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||9||6||38||383||10.1||75||2||2||1|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||12||3||28||375||13.4||54||5||1||1||1||1||0||1||1|
The Green Bay Packers traded an undisclosed draft pick to the Houston Texans for WR Randall Cobb on July 28, 2021.
Cobb (5-10, 195, 11th season), who was originally selected by the Packers in the second round (No. 64 overall) of the 2011 NFL Draft out of Kentucky, rejoins Green Bay after playing the past two seasons for the Dallas Cowboys (2019) and the Houston Texans (2020). For his career, Cobb has played in 130 games with 81 starts during the regular season, recording 563 receptions for 6,793 yards (12.1 avg.) and 47 receiving touchdowns while totaling 363 yards on 62 carries (5.9 avg.). He has also returned 76 kickoffs for 1,926 yards (25.3 avg.) and a TD as well as 93 punts for 866 yards (9.3 avg.) and two TDs. Cobb is one of 10 players in NFL history with at least 45 receiving TDs, one kickoff return TD and one punt return TD and is the only player in the NFL since 2011 to record 6,000-plus receiving yards and 1,500-plus kickoff return yards.
In eight seasons with the Packers (2011-18), Cobb appeared in 105 regular-season games with 73 starts. He ranks No. 7 in franchise history in receptions (470) and No. 12 in receiving yards (5,524) and receiving TDs (41). Cobb is tied for No. 6 in team history with five seasons with 50-plus receptions (2012, 2014-17). He also started 10 of 11 postseason contests he appeared in for Green Bay and ranks in the top five in franchise history in receiving TDs (five, tied for No. 4) and receptions (47, tied for No. 5).
Pro Highlights (from 2018 media guide):
- Is one of just five players in franchise history (Donald Driver, 2004-09; Sterling Sharpe, 1989-94; Antonio Freeman 1997-2000; Greg Jennings, 2008-11) to register 60-plus receptions in four consecutive seasons (2014-17).
- Ranks No. 7 in franchise history in receptions (432), No. 13 in receiving yards (5,141) and tied for No. 12 in TD catches (39).
- Has caught 296 passes for 3,379 yards (11.4 avg.) and 26 TDs over the past four seasons, one of only eight players in the NFL with 295-plus receptions, 3,375-plus receiving yards and 25-plus TD catches since 2014.
- Tied an NFL single-game postseason record with three TD catches vs. the N.Y. Giants in a 2016 NFC Wild Card contest.
- Played in every game with 15 starts in '15 and posted a team-high 79 catches for 829 yards (10.5 avg.) and six TDs.
- Started all 16 games in 2014 and posted career highs in catches (91), receiving yards (1,287) and receiving TDs (12) on the way to earning his first career Pro Bowl selection (injury replacement for WR Dez Bryant).
- Was tied for No. 4 in the NFL in TD catches in '14 and led the league with 10 receiving TDs in the red zone.
- Is one of only five players in franchise history to register 90-plus receptions in a season, joining Sharpe, Driver, Robert Brooks and Jordy Nelson.
- Was limited to just six games in 2013 due to a knee injury sustained at Baltimore in Week 6. Through Week 6, led the team in receptions with 29 and ranked No. 2 in receiving yards with 378.
- Returned to action in the 2013 regular-season finale at Chicago and caught a pair of TD passes, highlighted by his 48-yard game-winning TD grab with 38 seconds remaining as the Packers captured their third straight NFC North title.
- Set a franchise single-season record with a league-high 2,342 combined net yards in 2012, topping the previous team mark of 2,250 yards posted by RB Ahman Green in 2003.
- Became the first Packer to lead the NFL in combined net yards since RB Travis Williams (1,517) did so in 1969.
- With 954 receiving yards and 964 kickoff return yards in 2012, became the first player in NFL history to post 900-plus yards in each category in the same season.
- Was named the first alternate for the Pro Bowl at kick returner in 2012. Averaged 25.4 yards on 38 kickoff returns and 9.4 yards on 31 punt returns.
- Led the team in receptions (80) and receiving yards (954) in 2012 despite missing the season finale due to injury.
- Has three kick-return scores (two punts, one kickoff) in his career, which ties him for No. 2 in franchise history behind only Williams (six TDs).
- Ranked No. 2 in the NFL in kickoff return average (27.7) and No. 7 in the league in punt return average (11.3) in 2011. Checked in at No. 1 and No. 2 in those respective categories among rookies on his way to earning All-Rookie honors from Pro Football Weekly/PFWA as a kickoff returner.
- Was also selected as a Pro Bowl alternate as a kick returner in 2011.
- His 27.7-yard kickoff return average in '11 ranks No. 3 in franchise history (min. 25 returns) behind only Dave Hampton (28.6 in 1971) and Al Carmichael (28.1 in 1956).
- Set a franchise rookie record in 2011 with 941 kickoff return yards, besting the previous mark held by Charles Wilson (798 yards in 1990).
- Tied a then-NFL record with a 108-yard kickoff return for a TD against New Orleans in his pro debut, a play that would go on to be named the NFL Play of the Year at the league's awards ceremony.
- Became just the second player in NFL history to catch a TD pass and return a kickoff for a TD in his pro debut, joining Detroit's Bill Bowman (vs. Chicago, Sept. 26, 1954).
- With his 108-yard kickoff return for a score vs. New Orleans in Week 1 and his 80-yard punt return TD vs. Minnesota in Week 10, became the first player in team history and the first NFL rookie since the 1970 AFL-NFL merger to register a 100-yard kickoff return and an 80-yard punt return in the same season.
- Became the first Green Bay rookie to register a punt return for a TD and a kickoff return for a score in the same season and the first Packer to do so since Roell Preston in 1998.
- One of only three players in franchise history to register a receiving TD, a punt return for a TD and a kickoff return for a score in the same season, joining Williams (1969) and Brooks (1994).
- Set a franchise rookie record with 1,616 combined yards (375 receiving, 5 rushing, 941 kickoff return, 295 punt return), topping the previous mark held by Billy Howton (1,231 in 1952).
Cobb hopes his journey has a storybook ending
Hear from Packers WR Randall Cobb as he talks about coming back to the team this year.
Randall Cobb 1-on-1: 'I'm 100 percent ready to go'
Analyst Larry McCarren sits down with WR Randall Cobb to talk about his return to the playoffs with the Packers.
TOUCHDOWN! Aaron Rodgers hits Randall Cobb for six | Packers vs. Rams
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers finds Randall Cobb on a 7-yard touchdown pass vs. the Los Angeles Rams.
Aaron Rodgers' pass placement is immaculate on 54-yard connection with Randall Cobb | Packers vs. Rams
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers throws a 54-yard completion to wide receiver Randall Cobb vs. the Los Angeles Rams.
Jordan Love launches 35-yard deep ball to Randall Cobb | Packers vs. Chiefs
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb catches a 35-yard pass from quarterback Jordan Love in the second quarter against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Cobb, Packers continue to 'fight and claw and scratch' their way to a victory
WR Randall Cobb spoke to the media following the Packers' 24-21 win over the Cardinals.
Aaron Rodgers pump fakes, throws 2nd TD strike to Randall Cobb | Packers vs. Cardinals
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Randall Cobb corrals quarterback Aaron Rodgers' pump-fake throw for his second touchdown of the night against the Arizona Cardinals.
Aaron Rodgers threads the needle, hits Randall Cobb for a TD | Packers vs. Cardinals
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers' 2-yard touchdown to wide receiver Randall Cobb couldn't be thrown any better.
Cobb: Packers must 'find a way to win' Thursday night
WR Randall Cobb spoke to the media on Tuesday ahead of the Packers' Thursday night matchup against the Arizona Cardinals.
Memorable moments: 4th-down heroics help Packers clinch NFC North title
In Week 17 of 2013, the division crown was on the line when WR Randall Cobb's 48-yard TD catch with 38 seconds left won it for Green Bay.
Total Packers with Matt LaFleur: Randall Cobb
Join Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur and analyst Larry McCarren as they recap the Packers' Week 4 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers. This week's guest is Randall Cobb.
Packers Unscripted: Commanding win
Mike and Wes discuss the Packers' victory over the Steelers, starting with the offensive performances of WR Randall Cobb (:37) and RB AJ Dillon (3:53). They also discuss the defensive outing (8:37) and the latest injury news (12:20), plus a look at special teams with P Corey Bojorquez (16:44) and the nullified blocked field goal (20:34).
Randall Cobb finds paydirt: Listen to the radio call
Here's the Green Bay Packers' radio call of Randall Cobb's 23-yard touchdown reception in Sunday's win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Three Things: AJ Dillon, Rodgers-to-Cobb, Kingsley Keke
Wayne Larrivee and Larry McCarren recap the Packers' 27-17 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers in Week 4.
Randall Cobb: 'The atmosphere was unbelievable tonight'
WR Randall Cobb spoke to the media following the Green Bay Packers' 27-17 win over the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Rodgers hits Cobb, ties Dan Marino with TD No. 420 | Packers vs. Steelers
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers ties Miami Dolphins QB Dan Marino for 6th all-time in NFL career touchdown passes (420) with a pass to WR Randall Cobb.
Rodgers rips third-down fastball to Randall Cobb in stride | Packers vs. Steelers
Green Bay Packers quarterback Aaron Rodgers completes a pass to wide receiver Randall Cobb for 25 yards in the third quarter, Cobb's fourth third-down conversion of the game.
Touchdown! Aaron Rodgers-to-Randall Cobb combo rekindled | Packers vs. Steelers
Green Bay Packers WR Randall Cobb scored a touchdown on a 23-yard reception in the second quarter vs. the Pittsburgh Steelers. The touchdown was Cobb's first with the Packers since 2018.
Cobb: 'I've had to earn everything in my life'
Packers WR Randall Cobb talks about his familiarity with Aaron Rodgers and what it's like to be back playing in Green Bay.
Randall Cobb 1-on-1: Happy to be back in the green and gold
Randall Cobb is embracing his role as a veteran leader in the WR room.
Returning for playoffs, Packers WR Randall Cobb looks for 'storybook ending'
Veteran receiver has made comebacks like this before
Playoff-bound Packers excited to see returning playmakers
Green Bay using first-round bye to get locked in for final push
Packers activate LB De'Vondre Campbell from reserve/COVID-19 list
Green Bay places WR Randall Cobb on injured reserve
Packers' offense looks to pull together in Randall Cobb's absence
Veteran receiver will be "out for a while" with core muscle injury
At receiver, Packers feel strength in numbers
Complementary skill sets make Green Bay's wideouts a tough matchup
Packers TE Robert Tonyan has 'not reached his ceiling yet'
Key comments from Green Bay's offensive assistant coaches
Five things learned at Packers training camp – July 31
It's a dream come true for Amari Rodgers to call Randall Cobb a teammate
Back with Packers, Randall Cobb is 'here to win a championship'
Returning to Green Bay and reuniting with QB Aaron Rodgers is emotional for the veteran receiver
5 things to know about Randall Cobb
Packers re-acquire versatile playmaker in trade with Texans
Randall Cobb signs with the Cowboys
Pro Bowl receiver finishes with sixth-most catches in Packers history
Randall Cobb doing all the 'little things' right
Packers Head Coach Mike McCarthy addressed the media Thursday morning
Packers, Cobb, Campbell's Soup celebrate Giving Tuesday by donating $15,000 and 50,000 bowls of soup to Paul's Pantry
Donations will help stock food pantry this holiday season
Packers WRs Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison on track to play vs. Rams
QB Aaron Rodgers could have top three veteran receivers for first time since Week 3
Packers' receivers hope to pave the way to faster starts
Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison making progress in their rehab
Rough game won't linger for Randall Cobb
Packers' veteran receiver continues to set the right example
Importance of yards after catch for Packers can't be overstated
Big number fueled comeback in Week 1 with Aaron Rodgers injured
Randall Cobb continues to be Packers' constant in passing game
Eighth-year receiver off to fast start after "vintage" performance in opener
Randall Cobb, Davante Adams setting the tone for Packers' young WRs
Mike McCarthy spoke to the media before practice on Friday morning
Randall Cobb embraces the role of mentor
Packers receiver hosts his third annual ProCamp in Green Bay
A fresh pair of eyes can make all the difference
Proven development outweighs venturing into the unknown
It's the opportunity every young receiver desires
Self-awareness is an underrated attribute for young players
Davante Adams and Randall Cobb eager to lead by example
Veterans know more will be asked of them in young receiver room
Before they were Packers: Wide receivers
See photos of Packers wide receivers during their college careers.
First look: Packers model 50s Classic Uniforms
Green Bay Packers players showcased the team's 50s Classic Uniforms, which will be worn in the Oct. 24 home game against the Washington Football Team.
Flashback: Randall Cobb's 2018 season with Packers
Take a look at photos of newly-reacquired Packers WR Randall Cobb from his last season in Green Bay, 2018.
Cobb celebrates Giving Tuesday with donations to Paul's Pantry
Members of the Packers Women's Association (PWA) along with Packers WR Randall Cobb and Campbell's Chunky Soup celebrated Giving Tuesday by presenting a $15,000 donation and 50,000 bowls of Campbell's Soup to Paul's Pantry.
Randall Cobb hosts youth football camp
Packers receiver guides kids through football drills at Notre Dame Academy
2017 in Photos: Randall Cobb
Take a look at photos of Packers WR Randall Cobb from the 2017 season. Photos by Evan Siegle and Corey Wilson, packers.com
Happy Birthday to Randall Cobb!
Packers WR Randall Cobb celebrates his birthday on August 22nd. See photos and facts from his career. Photos by Evan Siegle, packers.com.
Nelson & Cobb team up in Associated Bank commercial
Packers WRs Jordy Nelson & Randall Cobb showcased their acting skills while shooting a commercial for Associated Bank at Lambeau Field. Photos by packers.com.
2016 in photos: WR Randall Cobb
In his sixth season with the Packers, WR Randall Cobb caught 60 passes for 610 yards and four touchdowns, appearing in 13 games. Photos by Evan Siegle and Matt Becker, packers.com
Photos: Packers at NFL Honors
Highlights from Saturday night's NFL awards show. Photos by Ben Liebenberg, Perry Knotts, Todd Rosenberg (NFL).
Frame-By-Frame: Rodgers to Cobb Hail Mary
See a frame-by-frame breakdown of Aaron Rodgers Hail Mary to Randall Cobb against the New York Giants in the NFC Wild Card Playoff. Photos by Evan Siegle, packers.com.
Happy Birthday to Randall Cobb!
Packers WR Randall Cobb celebrates his birthday on August 22nd. See photos and facts from his career. Photos by Jim Biever, Shawn Hubbard, Evan Siegle and Matt Becker.
Cobb, Nelson gear up for production day
Green Bay Packers WRs Randall Cobb and Jordy Nelson teamed up for a production day at Lambeau Field on Sunday. Photos by Ryan Hartwig and Andrew Temperly, packers.com.
2015 in photos: WR Randall Cobb
WR Randall Cobb, in his fifth year with the Packers, caught 79 balls for 829 yards and 6 TDs. He also rushed 13 times for 50 yards. Photos by Shawn Hubbard Photography, Jim Biever, and Matt Becker, Packers.com
Packers read letters from fans
Packers players read fan mail on Thursday. Fans were prompted to write their "Letters to Lambeau" this week. Photos by Duke Bobber, Packers.com.
Packers prepare for opener in Chicago
View photos of the team's practice on September 9, 2015. Photos by Ryan Hartwig, Packers.com.
Notes on 2015 Preseason opponents
The Green Bay Packers' preseason schedule is highlighted by games against two playoff teams from last season, including opening at the defending Super Bowl champion New England Patriots.
Packers from Final Four schools
With the NCAA Men's Final Four approaching, take a look at Packers players who have come from this year's semifinalist schools (Kentucky, Wisconsin, Duke, Michigan State).
2014 in photos: WR Randall Cobb
Enjoy these photos of WR Randall Cobb from the 2014 season. Cobb earned his first career Pro Bowl honors with 91 receptions, 1,287 yards, and 12 touchdowns.
NFL Honors: Photos from the red carpet
The night before Super Bowl XLIX, the NFL is saluting the best of the 2014 season with "NFL Honors," a star-studded football and entertainment event. Photos by Tom Fanning/Packers.com and AP.
2013 in photos: WR Randall Cobb
View photos from WR Randall Cobb's 2013 season. Cobb missed 10 games with a leg injury, but caught the game-winning TD in the NFC North-clinching victory in Chicago in the regular season finale.
Lacy, Rodgers and Cobb win at NFL Honors
Green Bay Packers RB Eddie Lacy won AP Offensive Rookie of the Year, and QB Aaron Rodgers shared the "Never Say Never Moment of the Year" with WR Randall Cobb. Photos by Jonathan Butnick, Randall Liu, and AP Images.