|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||55||41||14||13.5||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16||45||28||17||12.5||2|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||1|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16||4||2||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16|
- First name is pronounced zuh-DAIR-ee-us.
- In his first two years with the Packers, has been named to the Pro Bowl twice (2019-20), earned second-team All-Pro honors from The Associated Press (2020) and was named to the All-NFC team by the Pro Football Writers of America (2020).
- Was the first defensive player on the Packers to earn a Pro Bowl selection in consecutive years since LB Clay Matthews in 2014-15.
- Posted the most sacks (26.0) by a player in his first two seasons (2019-20) with the Packers and is tied for No. 3 in the NFL in sacks over the last two seasons (2019-20).
- With 13½ sacks in 2019 and 12½ in 2020, matched the longest streak in team history with back-to-back seasons with 12-plus sacks (five others), and was the first to do so since DE Aaron Kampman (2006-07).
- Was one of only three NFL players (Aaron Donald and T.J. Watt) with 12-plus sacks in both 2019 and 2020.
- Posted the most sacks in franchise history by a player in his first season with the Packers, with his 13½ sacks ranking No. 6 in the NFL in 2019 and tying for No. 5 for a single season in team history.
- Spent the first four seasons of his career in Baltimore (2015-18), helping the Ravens rank in the top five in the league in overall defense (No. 3, 319.4 ypg), run defense (No. 2, 96.8 ypg) and scoring defense (No. 5, 20.5 ppg) over that span.
- Started all 24 games in his two seasons at Kentucky, recording 120 tackles (50 solo), 14 tackles for a loss, 10½ sacks, three passes defensed and two fumble recoveries.