- Ranks No. 1 in NFL history (min. 1,500 attempts) in career passer rating (103.8), interception percentage (1.59) and TD/INT ratio (4.01, 313/78).
- Has posted six seasons (2009, 2011-12, 2014-16) with 500-plus passing attempts and eight or fewer INTs, the most in NFL history ahead of Patriots QB Tom Brady (four), Redskins QB Alex Smith (two) and nine QBs (one).
- Has been named the NFL’s Most Valuable Player by The Associated Press twice in his career (2011, 2014), one of only eight players in league history to win the award multiple times.
- Is the only QB in league history to record a 100-plus passer rating in six consecutive seasons (2009-14), with no other QB doing so in more than four straight seasons. Has posted a 100-plus rating in seven seasons (2009-14, 2016), tied with Saints QB Drew Brees for the most in NFL history.
- Is the lone QB in NFL history to throw 40-plus TD passes with seven or fewer INTs in a season, having done it twice in his career (45/6 in 2011, 40/7 in 2016).
- Is one of only four QBs in NFL history (Dan Marino, Peyton Manning, Brees) to have two seasons with 40-plus TD passes. Has thrown 38-plus TD passes four times in his career, the most in NFL history.
- Has registered six 4,000-yard passing seasons, the most in team history, and a franchise-record 21 games with four-plus passing TDs.
- In 142 career regular-season starts (since 2008), has posted 52 games with 300-plus passing yards (No. 4 in the NFL over that span), 82 without an interception (No. 2, min. 15 attempts) and 78 with a 100-plus passer rating (No. 2).
- Ranks No. 10 in NFL history with 313 career passing TDs.
- Has been selected to the Pro Bowl in six of the last nine seasons (2009, 2011-12, 2014-16).
- In the franchise record books, holds seven of the top eight single-season marks for passer rating (2009-14, 2016), four of the top six for passing TDs (2011-12, 2014, 2016), six of the top seven for completion percentage (2010-14, 2016) and four of the top six for passing yards (2009, 2011, 2014, 2016).
- Threw at least one 70-yard TD pass in seven consecutive seasons (2008-14), the first NFL player to do so since Bears QB Ed Brown (1955-61). Has 16 career TD passes of 70-plus yards, tied for No. 3 in league annals.
- Needed just 144 games to reach 300 career TD passes, the fewest in NFL history ahead of Manning and Marino (157 games). Also was the fastest to 300 TD passes by doing so on his 4,742nd career attempt (Manning, 5,306).
- Reached the 30,000-yard passing mark for his career on his 3,652nd attempt, the fewest attempts needed in NFL history (Johnny Unitas, 3,695).
- Ranks No. 2 in the league with 82 zero-INT games (min. 15 attempts) since 2008 (Brady, 83). Had a league-record 41-game regular-season streak without a two-INT game from 2010-13.
- Holds six of the seven lowest interception-percentage marks (min. 200 att.) in team history (0.96 in 2014, 1.15 in 2016, 1.20 in 2011, 1.29 in 2009, 1.40 in 2015, 1.45 in 2012). His six seasons with 200-plus passing attempts and an interception percentage of 1.50 or less are tied with Brady for the most in NFL history.
- Has posted seven of the top nine streaks in team history for the most consecutive passing attempts without an INT.
- Posted a streak of 492 attempts and 44 TD passes at home without an interception from 2012-15, both NFL records (586 attempts and 49 TDs, including playoff games).
- Since taking over as the starter in 2008, ranks No. 1 in the NFL in passer rating (104.2) and yards per attempt (7.89) and No. 2 in passing TDs (312), INT percentage (1.59) and 25-yard passes (331).
- Led the league in TD passes in 2016 with 40, the first Green Bay QB to lead the NFL since Brett Favre in 2003. Set a single-season franchise record for completions with 401 in ’16.
- Set the NFL single-season record with a 122.5 passer rating in 2011, topping the previous mark held by Manning (121.1 in ’04). Was the first Packer to lead the league in the category since the system was implemented in 1973.
- In 2011, set league records for the most 100-plus rating games (13) and most 110-plus rating games (12), and tied the NFL mark for the most 140-plus rating games (four).
- Also in 2011, set franchise records for TD passes (45), passing yards (4,643), completion percentage (68.3), yards per attempt (9.25) and 300-yard games (eight, tied in 2014) on his way to earning NFL MVP honors from AP.
- Became only the fourth QB in NFL history to throw for 300 yards and three TDs with no INTs in a Super Bowl, taking home game MVP honors for Green Bay’s win over Pittsburgh in Super Bowl XLV.
- Is one of only two QBs in NFL annals (Brady, Kurt Warner) to throw for 1,000-plus yards in two postseasons (2010, 2016).
- Has posted a 109.4 passer rating in divisional games, the best mark in league history since the NFL went to a divisional format in 1967, more than 11 points ahead of No. 2 Steve Young (98.2).
- Threw a TD pass in 35 consecutive regular-season games at home from 2008-12, the second-longest streak in NFL history behind only Marino’s 39-game streak from 1983-88.
- With 25 career rushing TDs, ranks No. 2 in franchise history among QBs behind only Tobin Rote (29).
- Has rushed for 250-plus yards in seven seasons (2009-12, 2014-16), the most in team history and the most in the league by a QB since 2009. Rushed for a career-high 369 yards in 2016, the most by a Green Bay QB since Rote (398) in 1956.
- Has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Week a franchise-record 16 times in his career (Weeks 13 and 16 of 2010; Weeks 1, 4 and 9 in 2011; Weeks 4 and 6 in 2012; Week 2 in 2013; Weeks 4, 7, 10 and 17 in 2014; Week 3 in 2015; Weeks 14 and 16 in 2016; Week 5 in 2017). Has earned the honor at least once in eight consecutive seasons (2010-17).
- Has been named the NFC Offensive Player of the Month eight times in his career (October 2009, December 2010, September, October and November 2011, October 2012, November 2014, December 2016).
- Threw 65 career TD passes to WR Jordy Nelson, making them the most productive TD duo in franchise history as they moved past Favre and Antonio Freeman (57) in 2016 vs. Minnesota (Week 16).
- Has played in 17 career postseason games, No. 3 in team history behind only Favre (22) and K Mason Crosby (18).