- Selected by the Packers in the first round (No. 12 overall) of the 2019 NFL Draft, becoming the first player from the University of Michigan to be picked by Green Bay in the first round since LB John Anderson (No. 26 overall) in 1978.
- Played in 35 games with 22 starts in three seasons for the Wolverines, posting 137 tackles (53 solo), 10½ sacks, 24 tackles for a loss and a forced fumble.
- Was part of Michigan defenses that ranked in the top five in the country in total defense in all three of his seasons with the Wolverines (No. 2 in 2018, No. 3 in 2017, No. 1 in 2016).
- Earned first-team All-Big Ten recognition from the league’s coaches as a sophomore and as a junior, also earning second-team honors from The Associated Press in both of those seasons.
- Was named to the watch lists for the Walter Camp Player of the Year, Bronko Nagurski Trophy, Chuck Bednarik Award and Ted Hendricks Award in 2018.
- Started all nine games he appeared in as a junior at defensive end in 2018 and registered 44 tackles (18 solo), 3½ sacks, seven tackles for a loss and five QB hits.
- Helped the Wolverines rank No. 2 in the country in total defense (275.2 ypg) and passing defense (147.8 ypg) and tied for No. 16 in scoring defense (19.4 ppg) in 2018.
- Opened all 13 contests at DE as a sophomore in 2017 and posted career highs for tackles (66), sacks (six) and tackles for a loss (12). Was honored with the Richard Katcher Award as the team’s top defensive lineman.
- Played in all 13 games as a true freshman in 2016, contributing 27 tackles (11 solo) and a sack.
- Earned Academic All-Big Ten honors in both 2017 and 2018.
- Was named the 2015 All-USA Defensive Player of the Year by USA Today following his senior season at Paramus Catholic (N.J.) High School. Posted 55 tackles, 13½ sacks and four forced fumbles as a senior.
- Was rated as the top prospect in the nation by Rivals.com, Scout.com and ESPN.
- Majored in general studies.