|2||Lions||W 35 - 17||9||9||0||0||0||0|
|1||@Saints||L 3 - 38||9||7||2||0||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16||80||64||16||1||8||2||12||6||9||0||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||16||16||81||63||18||2||9||2||47||23.5||24||0||0||1|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||2||2||18||16||2||0||0||0|
- In both of his first two years with the Packers (2019-20), has registered 80-plus tackles (87, 83), 60-plus solo tackles (64, 65), eight-plus passes defensed (eight, nine) and multiple interceptions (two, two) while starting all 32 contests.
- Finished the 2020 regular season ranked No. 1 on the team in both tackles (83) and solo tackles (65), tied for No. 2 and tied a career high in INTs (two), and ranked No. 3 on the team and set a career high in passes defensed (nine) while also posting career highs in sacks (two) and QB hits (three).
- Named an alternate for the Pro Bowl in 2019 after starting all 16 games and finishing No. 3 on the team with 87 tackles (64 solo) in his first season with the Packers.
- Played in 60 games with 56 starts for the Chicago Bears over four seasons (2015-18), recording 305 tackles (244 solo), 17 passes defensed, three interceptions, three forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, 13 tackles for a loss, two sacks and six tackles on special teams. The Bears finished in the top 10 in the NFL in points allowed in each of his final two seasons (No. 1 in 2018 and No. 9 in 2017).
- Named to PFWA's All-Rookie team in 2015 after he became the first Bears rookie to lead the team in tackles (based on coaches' review) since LB Brian Urlacher in 2000.
- In 49 career games (38 starts) at Penn State, notched 149 tackles, seven interceptions, 19 pass breakups, three sacks and nine tackles for a loss and earned All-Big Ten honorable mention three times.
Amos says defense will need to adjust after losing Za'Darius Smith
Packers S Adrian Amos talks about what defensive adjustments will have to be made after losing LB Za'Darius Smith.
Adrian Amos: 'Can't let one game beat us twice'
S Adrian Amos reacts to the Packers' 38-3 loss to the New Orleans Saints in Week 1.
The big reveal: Packers learn results of 2021 captains vote
Green Bay Packers Head Coach Matt LaFleur revealed the identities of the team's 2021 season captains after practice on Sept. 9, 2021.
Amos: 'It means a lot' to be named a Packers team captain
Packers S Adrian Amos spoke to the media following Thursday's practice.
Amos: 'I think this is one of our more talented secondaries'
Packers S Adrian Amos gave his thoughts on the secondary as the first day of joint practice against the New York Jets wraps up.
Amos on Barry: 'He brings the juice every day'
Packers S Adrian Amos shares his impressions of defensive coordinator Joe Barry following Saturday's Family Night practice.
Packers Daily: May 26
Wes Hodkiewicz recaps Green Bay's OTA practice on Clarke Hinkle Field in this edition of Packers Daily.
Packers elect seven team captains for 2021 season
Aaron Rodgers voted a team captain for 11th time in his NFL career
Five things learned at Packers training camp – Aug. 18
Jets dial up the tempo during first joint practice in Green Bay
Elgton Jenkins and Adrian Amos were invaluable to 2020 Packers
Pro Bowl guard, veteran safety led the way for Green Bay in playing time
Safety surge propelling Packers' defense down the stretch
December football has brought out the best in Adrian Amos and Darnell Savage
What You Might've Missed: Dependable defender
Packers S Adrian Amos was solid in so many facets vs. Panthers
Packers' defense looking for 'spark' in takeaway department
Positive signs are there heading into showdown with Buccaneers
Packers cancel practice for discussion on racial injustice
Team screened "13th" documentary for players on Thursday afternoon
Offseason has been time well spent for Aaron Jones, Adrian Amos
Packers veterans learned to balance family, preparation during pandemic
Pragmatic approach to free agency molded Packers' turnaround
Four unrestricted free agents played a large part in Green Bay's resurgence
Smarts and stability are calling cards for Billy Turner, Adrian Amos
Packers found what they needed with their less flashy free agents
What You Might've Missed: Part-time presence, full-time support
Rookie Rashan Gary making an impact with limited snaps, and veteran Adrian Amos is always in the right place
Packers players Adrian Amos and Preston Smith to sign autographs Monday for donations
Quarterback Aaron Rodgers to match each donation made during the signings up to $50,000
Free-agent additions have come as advertised for Packers
Offseason signings have played critical role in team's 8-2 start
'Level of consistency' from defensive newcomers was 'impressive' to Pettine
Key comments from the Packers' coordinators
Adrian Amos hopes he's just starting to taste success
Line-up-anywhere safety fills huge void in Packers' defense
Social Reaction: Packers Free Agency begins
See what the players were saying about the new Packers
Packers targeted players on the rise in free agency
Hope is the four additions just starting to hit their prime
Five things to know about Adrian Amos
Former all-rookie selection was four-year starter for Bears
Before they were Packers: Safeties
See photos of the Packers' safeties during their college careers.
Happy birthday to Adrian Amos!
Packers S Adrian Amos celebrates his birthday Apr. 29. Take a look at photos of him from the 2020 season.
Happy Birthday to Adrian Amos!
Take a look at photos of Packers S Adrian Amos from the 2019 season.
Packers free-agent signings through the years
Take a look back at some Packers free-agent signings over the years.
Adrian Amos surprises kids with holiday shopping spree
Packers safety Adrian Amos and his I'm Still Here Foundation surprised members of the local Boys & Girls Club with a holiday shopping spree on Friday evening in Green Bay. He was joined by fellow Green Bay defensive backs Jaire Alexander, Tony Brown and Ka'dar Hollman.
Preston Smith, Adrian Amos sign autographs for charity
Packers LB Preston Smith and S Adrian Amos signed autographs at Lambeau Field Monday night in exchange for donations to the Salvation Army.
Sneaker Peek: First look at Packers players' 'My Cause My Cleats' shoes
Green Bay Packers players will be participating in the NFL's 'My Cause My Cleats' initiative in Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins. Players are given the opportunity to wear custom-designed cleats representing a cause they are passionate about.
Portraits: 2019 Green Bay Packers
Packers team photographer Evan Siegle recently held a portrait session at Lambeau Field with a variety of players.
Jersey swaps: How the new free agents look in Packers uniforms
Take a look at Green Bay's initial four free-agent signings of 2019 and how each would look in their new Packers uniforms and numbers.
Packers' free-agent signees arrive at Lambeau Field
S Adrian Amos, LB Preston Smith, LB Za'Darius Smith and T/G Billy Turner all entered the locker room at Lambeau Field for the first time on Thursday, March 14.