|2||Lions||W 42 - 21||2||1||1||0||0||0|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||3||2||1||0||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||16||80||64||16||1||8||2||12||6||9||0||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||2||2||5||3||2||0||0||0|
- Named an alternate for the Pro Bowl after starting all 16 games and finishing No. 3 on the team with 87 tackles (64 solo) in his first season with the Packers. Also started both postseason contests.
- Played in 60 games with 56 starts for the Chicago Bears over four seasons (2015-18), recording 305 tackles (244 solo), 17 passes defensed, three interceptions, three forced fumbles, three fumble recoveries, 13 tackles for a loss, two sacks and seven tackles on special teams.
- Started all 16 games for a Chicago defense that finished No. 1 in the NFL in 2018 in points allowed per game (17.7), yards per play (4.78), takeaways (36) and interceptions (27). Set career highs in passes defensed (eight) and interceptions (two).
- Appeared in one postseason contest for the Bears, recording six tackles (five solo), two passes defensed and an interception.
- Named to PFWA's All-Rookie team in 2015 after he became the first Bears rookie to lead the team in tackles (based on coaches' review) since LB Brian Urlacher in 2000.
- In 49 career games (38 starts) at Penn State, the three-time All-Big Ten honorable mention safety notched 149 tackles, seven interceptions, 19 pass breakups, three sacks and nine tackles for a loss.
Adrian Amos surprises kids with holiday shopping spree
Packers safety Adrian Amos and his I'm Still Here Foundation surprised members of the local Boys & Girls Club with a holiday shopping spree on Friday evening in Green Bay. He was joined by fellow Green Bay defensive backs Jaire Alexander, Tony Brown and Ka'dar Hollman.
Sneaker Peek: First look at Packers players' 'My Cause My Cleats' shoes
Green Bay Packers players will be participating in the NFL's 'My Cause My Cleats' initiative in Sunday's game against the Washington Redskins. Players are given the opportunity to wear custom-designed cleats representing a cause they are passionate about.