|17||@Bears||W 35 - 16||1||0|
|14||@Lions||W 31 - 24||1||0|
|13||Eagles||W 30 - 16||1||0|
|9||@49ers||W 34 - 17||1||0|
|7||@Texans||W 35 - 20||0||0|
Offensive Line Career
|2018||New York Jets||2||0|
|2019||New York Jets||1||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||4||0|
- Spent the 2020 season on the Packers' practice squad and active roster. Rejoined the Packers on Oct. 21, 2020, after spending part of the 2019 season on Green Bay's practice squad.
- Spent the majority of the 2017-19 seasons on the Jets' practice squad and active roster, appearing in one game in 2019 and two games in 2018.
- Originally signed with the Jets as an undrafted free agent out of the University of Michigan, where he appeared in 38 games with 36 starts over four seasons.
- Earned second-team All-Big Ten honors as a redshirt senior in 2016 and honorable mention recognition as a redshirt junior in 2015, starting games at both left tackle and left guard.
- Was a two-year starter at right tackle for Rockford (Mich.) High School, earning all-state honors from The Associated Press as a senior in 2011.