|6||49ers||W 33 - 30||1||1|
|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31||1||1|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0||1||1|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||1||0|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29||1||0|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23||1||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||6||3|
- Has played in 90 career games with 74 starts during the regular season and started all three postseason games he appeared in.
- Has experience at numerous positions on the offensive line, making starts in the NFL at right tackle (48), left tackle (18), left guard (seven) and right guard (one).
- In the first six seasons he played in (missed 2016 due to injury), has been part of teams that have finished in the top 11 in rushing yards per game five times (2017: No. 2 / 2014: No. 7 / 2013: No. 11 / 2012: No. 9 / 2011: No. 3).
- In 2017, played in 12 games with two starts (both at LT) for the Dallas Cowboys.
- Signed with the Tennessee Titans in 2015, starting all 16 games during his first year (seven at LG, eight at RT and one at LT) and then missed the entire 2016 season after suffering an ankle injury during OTAs.
- Originally signed as an undrafted rookie free agent out of New Mexico by Carolina in 2011 and played in 62 games with 56 starts for the Panthers over four seasons (2011-14), playing right and left tackle. Also started all three postseason games he played in for Carolina.
- During his time in Carolina, the Panthers averaged 133.7 rushing yards per game and 4.59 rushing yards per play, both ranking No. 5 in the NFL from 2011-14. Carolina’s 71 rushing touchdowns ranked No. 2 in the league over that span.
- In 2012, started all 15 games he played in, contributing to an offense that produced 5,771 total net yards and 328 first downs, the second-highest totals in team history.
- Played in all 16 games with 12 starts as a rookie in 2011, blocking for an offense that ranked No. 7 in the NFL and set team records with 6,237 net yards and 345 first downs.
Veteran Byron Bell to start third straight game at right guard
Receivers Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison not yet back to full practice participation for Packers
Byron Bell cuts no corners
Undrafted seven years ago, veteran offensive lineman has fashioned solid career
Veteran additions are good fits for Packers’ offense
Defense continuing to install new playbook during OTAs
Five things to know about Byron Bell
Veteran offensive lineman has started at both guard and tackle
Packers sign T/G Byron Bell
T/G Jacob Alsadek released