- Last name is pronounced FUN-chess.
- Played in 62 games with 41 starts during his first five seasons in the NFL, posting 164 receptions for 2,265 yards (13.8 avg.) and 21 TDs.
- Signed with the Indianapolis Colts as an unrestricted free agent in March 2019, but was limited to just one game last season after sustaining a fractured collarbone in the season opener at the Los Angeles Chargers.
- Spent his first four seasons in the NFL with the Carolina Panthers (2015-18), where he became the first player in team history to post four-plus TD catches in each of his first four seasons in the NFL.
- Led the Panthers with 21 TD receptions from 2015-18 and ranked No. 2 on the team with 2,233 receiving yards over that span. Posted 36 receptions of 20-plus yards, No. 2 on the team behind only TE Greg Olsen (38).
- Registered career highs in receptions (63), receiving yards (840) and receiving TDs (eight) in 2017, becoming just the seventh player in franchise history to register 60-plus receptions, 800-plus receiving yards and eight-plus receiving TDs in a season.
- Moved to wide receiver as a junior at the University of Michigan after playing tight end for his first two seasons. Earned second-team All-Big Ten honors as a junior in 2014 after leading the Wolverines with a career-best 62 catches for 733 yards (11.8 avg.) and four TDs.