|2||Lions||W 35 - 17||1||0||0||0||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||12||7||21||328||15.6||54||0||1||5||5||5||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||12||1||7||117||16.7||24||1||1||7||7||7||0|
|2021||Green Bay Packers||1||0||1||0||0||0||0|
- First name is pronounced eck-wah-nihm-ee-ous.
- Of his 28 career receptions, 19 have picked up first downs (67.9 percent) and 17 have been for 15-plus yards (60.7 percent).
- Appeared in 12 games with one start last season and posted seven catches for 117 yards (16.7 avg.) and a TD.
- Played in 12 games with seven starts in 2018 and posted 21 receptions for 328 yards (15.6 avg.). Ranked No. 5 in the league among rookies (min. 15 rec.) in yards per catch.
- Teamed with WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to become the first rookie duo in team history to both register 20-plus receptions with an average of 15.0-plus yards per catch.
- Played in 32 games with 25 starts in three seasons at Notre Dame, catching 92 passes for 1,484 yards (16.1 avg.) and 13 TDs.
- Named Notre Dame's Offensive Player of the Year as a sophomore in 2016 after leading the Irish with 58 receptions for 961 yards (16.5 avg.) and nine TDs. Ranked No. 6 in receiving yards, tied for No. 6 in TD receptions and No. 7 in receiving yards per game (80.1) among FBS freshmen and sophomores.
- Signed to Green Bay's practice squad on Sept. 1, 2021
Packers elevate WR Equanimeous St. Brown for game vs. Lions
Fourth-year receiver elevated from practice squad to active roster for gameday
Equanimeous St. Brown finding his groove again in Packers' offense
Third-year receiver has "come a long way" since season-ending ankle injury in 2019
Packers activate WR St. Brown
Green Bay activates WR Equanimeous St. Brown from reserve/injured
Packers place WR Equanimeous St. Brown on injured reserve
Green Bay elevates TE John Lovett and DL Willington Previlon for gameday
Raven Greene, EQ St. Brown starting comeback seasons strong
Packers' third-year players had promising second seasons interrupted in 2019
Packers remain confident in upside of young receiving corps
Green Bay believes potential should lead to greater production in 2020
Five young Packers to watch in 2020
GM Brian Gutekunst bullish on development of first- and second-year players
Equanimeous St. Brown's growth has been obvious to receiving corps
Rookie receiver made a critical catch in Packers' game-winning drive against the 49ers
Packers' receivers hope to pave the way to faster starts
Randall Cobb, Geronimo Allison making progress in their rehab
Packers' rookie receivers prepared to answer the call
Offense has options if veteran wideouts sit Sunday in Detroit
Davante Adams and Randall Cobb eager to lead by example
Veterans know more will be asked of them in young receiver room
Aaron Rodgers won't be changing how he plays
Packers QB talks motivation, new tight end and receivers, plus the young corners
Practice squad prepped DeAngelo Yancey for second shot
Receiver took valuable scout-team snaps with QB Aaron Rodgers during rookie season with Packers
Let's sit back and see what happens
If enough defenders make plays, the end justifies the means
Height, skill and hunger define Packers' trio of rookie receivers
Saturday marked the fifth time Green Bay has drafted three receivers since 1992
It takes two to tango on defense
The Packers' three new receivers enter a situation built for success
2020 in photos: Best of Equanimeous St. Brown
Take a look at photos of Green Bay Packers WR Equanimeous St. Brown from the 2020 season.
2018 in Photos: Equanimeous St. Brown
Take a look at photos of Packers WR Equanimeous St. Brown from the 2018 season.
Happy Birthday to Equanimeous St. Brown!
Packers WR Equanimeous St. Brown celebrates his birthday on Sept. 30. Take a look at photos of him from the 2018 season.