- Selected by Green Bay with a compensatory pick in the sixth round of the 2018 NFL Draft (No. 207 overall), making him the second Notre Dame wide receiver to ever be drafted by the Packers (Derrick Mayes, second round, 1996).
- Is the first player the Packers have drafted out of Notre Dame since T Brennan Curtin (No. 212 overall) in 2003.
- Started all 13 games as a junior, recording team highs in receptions (33) and receiving yards (515) while ranking No. 2 in receiving TDs (four).
- Named Notre Dame’s Offensive Player of the Year as a sophomore after leading the Irish with 58 receptions for 961 yards (16.5 avg.) and nine TDs.
- In 2016, ranked No. 6 in receiving yards, tied for No. 6 in TD receptions and No. 7 in receiving yards per game (80.1) among FBS freshmen and sophomores.
- Played in seven games as a true freshman in 2015, recording a reception and blocking a punt before a shoulder injury suffered in practice caused him to miss the final four games.
- Majored in management consulting.
St. Brown: ‘I think it’s been a good day’
WR Equanimeous St. Brown talks about his NFL debut against the Tennessee Titans.
Davante Adams and Randall Cobb eager to lead by example
Veterans know more will be asked of them in young receiver room
Aaron Rodgers won't be changing how he plays
Packers QB talks motivation, new tight end and receivers, plus the young corners
If players are ready, they need to play
The individual teams know everything that has gone on
Practice squad prepped DeAngelo Yancey for second shot
Receiver took valuable scout-team snaps with QB Aaron Rodgers during rookie season with Packers
Let's sit back and see what happens
If enough defenders make plays, the end justifies the means
Packers sign six draft picks
Also sign two tryout players from rookie orientation
It's the nature of the game these days
Height is an obvious part of the receiver puzzle
Height, skill and hunger define Packers' trio of rookie receivers
Saturday marked the fifth time Green Bay has drafted three receivers since 1992
They just know it when they see it
Timing is the name of most passing games
It takes two to tango on defense
The Packers' three new receivers enter a situation built for success
You never know which rookies will rise up
And the easiest prediction ever came true
Discipline defeats drama in Packers' 2018 draft
Eight picks on Day 3 give Green Bay 11 total additions