|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34|
WR TE Career
|2018||Green Bay Packers||12||7||21||328||15.6||54||0||1||5||5||5||0|
- First name is pronounced eck-wah-nihm-ee-ous.
- Spent the entire 2019 season on injured reserve due to an ankle injury sustained in the preseason.
- Played in 12 games with seven starts in 2018 and posted 21 receptions for 328 yards (15.6 avg.). Ranked No. 5 in the league among rookies (min. 15 rec.) in yards per catch.
- Of his 21 receptions on the season, 13 picked up first downs (58.3 percent) and 12 were for 15-plus yards (52.2 percent).
- Teamed with WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling to become the first rookie duo in team history to both register 20-plus receptions with an average of 15.0-plus yards per catch.
- Played in 32 games with 25 starts in three seasons at Notre Dame, catching 92 passes for 1,484 yards (16.1 avg.) and 13 TDs.
- Named Notre Dame's Offensive Player of the Year as a sophomore in 2016 after leading the Irish with 58 receptions for 961 yards (16.5 avg.) and nine TDs. Ranked No. 6 in receiving yards, tied for No. 6 in TD receptions and No. 7 in receiving yards per game (80.1) among FBS freshmen and sophomores.