|6||49ers||W 33 - 30||1||19||19||19||0|
|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31||3||89||29.7||54||0|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23|
WR TE Career
|2018||Green Bay Packers||3||2||4||108||27||54||0|
- Selected by Green Bay with a compensatory pick in the sixth round of the 2018 NFL Draft (No. 207 overall), making him the second Notre Dame wide receiver to ever be drafted by the Packers (Derrick Mayes, second round, 1996).
- Is the first player the Packers have drafted out of Notre Dame since T Brennan Curtin (No. 212 overall) in 2003.
- Started all 13 games as a junior, recording team highs in receptions (33) and receiving yards (515) while ranking No. 2 in receiving TDs (four).
- Named Notre Dame’s Offensive Player of the Year as a sophomore after leading the Irish with 58 receptions for 961 yards (16.5 avg.) and nine TDs.
- In 2016, ranked No. 6 in receiving yards, tied for No. 6 in TD receptions and No. 7 in receiving yards per game (80.1) among FBS freshmen and sophomores.
- Played in seven games as a true freshman in 2015, recording a reception and blocking a punt before a shoulder injury suffered in practice caused him to miss the final four games.
- Majored in management consulting.
St. Brown on 81-yard drive: ‘It was cool to be part of that’
WR Equanimeous St. Brown talks about the Packers' game-winning drive against the 49ers.
Packers WR St. Brown reels in sideline catch from QB Rodgers
Green Bay Packers WR Equanimeous St. Brown reels in a clutch sideline catch from QB Aaron Rodgers against the 49ers.
Packers WR St. Brown turns short pass into 54-yard gain
Green Bay Packers QB Aaron Rodgers finds WR Equanimeous St. Brown who extends the play for 54 yards Sunday against the Lions.
St. Brown on getting more reps in practice: ‘It makes us lock in more’
Packers WR Equanimeous St. Brown talks about the rookie receivers getting more snaps at practice before Sunday’s game in Detroit.
St. Brown: ‘I think it’s been a good day’
WR Equanimeous St. Brown talks about his NFL debut against the Tennessee Titans.
Packers QB Boyle connects with WR St. Brown down the middle for 28-yard gain
Green Bay Packers WR Equanimeous St. Brown catches a pass from QB Tim Boyle for a 28-yard gain against the Titans at Lambeau Field.
Packers’ receivers hope to pave the way to faster starts
Packers’ rookie receivers prepared to answer the call
Davante Adams and Randall Cobb eager to lead by example
Aaron Rodgers won't be changing how he plays
If players are ready, they need to play
Practice squad prepped DeAngelo Yancey for second shot
Let's sit back and see what happens
Packers sign six draft picks
It's the nature of the game these days
Height, skill and hunger define Packers' trio of rookie receivers
They just know it when they see it
It takes two to tango on defense
You never know which rookies will rise up
Discipline defeats drama in Packers' 2018 draft
Before they were Packers: Wide receivers
See photos of Packers wide receivers during their college careers.
Happy Birthday to Equanimeous St. Brown!
Packers WR Equanimeous St. Brown celebrates his birthday on Sept. 30. Take a look at photos of him from the 2018 season.