|9||@Patriots||L 17 - 31|
|8||@Rams||L 27 - 29||1||14||14||14||0|
|6||49ers||W 33 - 30|
|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0||6||80||13.3||27||0||1||0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||2||76||38||64||1|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29||6||64||10.7||22||0|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23||5||69||13.8||39||1|
WR TE Career
|2016||Green Bay Packers||10||2||12||202||16.8||39||2||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||15||2||23||253||11||72||0||2||1|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||5||4||20||303||15.2||64||2||1||0|
- Of his 35 career receptions, 21 have picked up first downs, a 60.0 percentage that ranked No. 3 among Packers with 35-plus catches in 2016-17, trailing only WRs Jordy Nelson (66.7) and Davante Adams (60.4).
- Led the team with a career-high 122 receiving yards on a career-best six catches (20.3 avg.) last season in Week 3 vs. Cincinnati, highlighted by his career-long 72-yard grab in overtime that set up K Mason Crosby’s game-winning 27-yard FG.
- Appeared in a career-best 15 games with two starts in 2017 and posted a career-high 23 receptions for 253 yards (11.0 avg.).
- Played in 10 games with two starts as a rookie in 2016, posting 12 catches for 202 yards (16.8 avg.) and two TDs. Started as the third WR in the final two regular-season games, posting eight catches for 157 yards (19.6 avg.) and a TD, with all eight receptions going for first downs.
- Scored a TD on his first career catch, hauling in a 4-yard pass from QB Aaron Rodgers early in the second quarter in 2016 at Atlanta in Week 8. Became the first Packer since TE Ryan Taylor (Dec. 11, 2011) to register a TD on his first career reception.
- After being released by the Packers in the final roster reduction in ’16, spent the first six games on Green Bay’s practice squad before being signed to the active roster on Oct. 24.
- Led the team with 119 receiving yards on six catches (19.8 avg.) in the 2016 preseason, highlighted by a 51-yard grab at San Francisco (Aug. 26).
- Was signed by Green Bay as an undrafted free agent on May 6, 2016.