|4||08/29/2019||Chiefs||W 27 - 20|
|3||08/22/2019||@Raiders||L 21 - 22|
|2||08/15/2019||@Ravens||L 13 - 26||2||29||14.5||22||0|
|1||08/08/2019||Texans||W 28 - 26|
|3||09/22/2019||Broncos||W 27 - 16||1||-1||-1||-1||0|
|2||09/15/2019||Vikings||W 21 - 16||4||25||6.3||12||1||1||1|
|1||09/05/2019||@Bears||W 10 - 3|
- Was the only player on the Packers to have a catch of 60-plus yards in both of the last two seasons (72-yarder in 2017, 64-yard touchdown in 2018).
- In his eight career starts, has posted 30 receptions for 470 yards (15.7 avg.) and three TDs.
- Despite being limited to just five games due to injuries in 2018, registered a career-high 303 yards receiving and matched his career best with two receiving TDs on 20 receptions (15.2 avg.).
- Blocked a Matt Wile punt that was recovered for a TD by CB Josh Jackson in Week 2 vs. Minnesota, the first blocked punt for a TD by the Packers since Oct. 28, 2012, vs. Jacksonville (blocked by CB Davon House, recovered by LB Dezman Moses).
- Led the team with a career-high 122 receiving yards on a career-best six catches (20.3 avg.) in Week 3 vs. Cincinnati in 2017, highlighted by his career-long 72-yard grab in overtime that set up K Mason Crosby’s game-winning 27-yard field goal.
- Played in 10 games with two starts as a rookie in 2016, posting 12 catches for 202 yards (16.8 avg.) and two touchdowns. Started as the third WR in the final two regular-season games, posting eight catches for 157 yards (19.6 avg.) and a TD, with all eight receptions going for first downs.
- Scored a TD on his first career catch, hauling in a 4-yard pass from QB Aaron Rodgers early in the second quarter in 2016 at Atlanta in Week 8. Became the first Packer since TE Ryan Taylor (Dec. 11, 2011) to register a TD on his first career reception.
- After being released by the Packers in the final roster reduction in ’16, spent the first six games on Green Bay’s practice squad before being signed to the active roster on Oct. 24.
- Was signed by Green Bay as an undrafted free agent on May 6, 2016.