Packers WR Grant DuBose is no stranger to overcoming obstacles
Rookie seventh-round pick has hit the ground running after starting on PUP
Countdown to camp: Packers trusting youth movement at receiver, tight end
Christian Watson and Romeo Doubs look to keep the momentum going after impressive debuts
10 on 10: Packers look to ride youth movement at receiver
A look at the 10 receivers competing for jobs in Green Bay's offense this season
Packers announce roster moves
Green Bay signs four including WR Grant DuBose, releases LS Jack Coco
Here's checklist of what this 13-player draft class does for Packers
Offseason roster has been reinforced to find the best 53 for 2023
Packers cast wide net for talent in hectic final round
Four seventh-round draft picks made their mark at the college level
Best of the Locker Room
Caleb Jones, Matt LaFleur and Grant DuBose are featured in this edition of Best of The Locker Room.
Grant DuBose: 'I just want to put my best foot forward'
Green Bay Packers WR Grant DuBose spoke with the media following Thursday's closed practice.
Rock Report: Final Four
Larry McCarren uses the telestrator to take one last look at the Patriots game.
Grant DuBose: 'I felt like I was long overdue for it'
Green Bay Packers WR Grant DuBose discusses his performance vs. the Patriots after missing time during training camp.
Grant DuBose absorbs hit-stick tackle on 21-yard reception | Packers vs. Patriots
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Grant DuBose absorbs a big impact on a 21-yard reception in a preseason game against the New England Patriots.
Three Things: First-year receivers catching attention
Larry, Mike and Wes have three things that stood out from Thursday's joint practice with the New England Patriots.
Packers Unscripted: Preseason promise
Mike and Wes review the preseason opener in Cincinnati, including the starters' brief action (:50), standout rookie performances by RB Emanuel Wilson (3:46), QB Sean Clifford (6:52) and WR Malik Heath (12:36), and the game ball handed out to LB Kenneth Odumegwu (16:43). They also review T Rasheed Walker's climb up the depth chart (23:09), Commissioner Roger Goodell's visit to Green Bay (26:45), and the return from injury of WR Grant DuBose (30:13) and TE Josiah Deguara (33:20).
Meet the Rookies: Emojis
Find out what are some of the Green Bay Packers rookies' go-to emojis, as well as which emoji best describes their playstyle, in this edition of "Meet the Rookies."
Meet the Packers' Rookies: Go-To Karaoke Song
They may not be quitting their day jobs anytime soon, but some of the Packers rookies might have a second calling being musically inclined on the latest version of 'Meet the Rookies'.
Meet the Packers' Rookies: Hidden Talent
'Meet the Rookies' returns with the 2023 Green Bay Packers rookies sharing their hidden talents.
Grant DuBose is looking to learn from Romeo Doubs and Christian Watson
Green Bay Packers WR Grant DuBose spoke with the media after Day 2 of rookie minicamp.
- Finished his career at Charlotte ranked No. 4 in school history with 1,684 receiving yards in just two seasons and No. 2 all-time in receiving yards per game (70.2).
- Earned second-team All-Conference USA honors in 2022 after posting a team-high 64 receptions for 792 yards (12.4 avg.) and nine TDs (tied for team lead).
- Registered 892 receiving yards in 2021 in his first season at Charlotte, the third most in a season in school history.
- Posted a career-long 56-yard TD in 2021 on his first catch with the 49ers in their first win over a Power Five team (31-28 victory vs. Duke).
- Selected by the Packers with the fourth of four choices in the seventh round (No. 256 overall), the first WR drafted out of Charlotte in the history of the school.
- Played at Miles College in 2019, a Division II school in Fairfield, Ala., appearing in 10 games and posting eight catches for 104 yards (13.0 avg.) and a TD.