|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31||1||0|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0||1||0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31||1||0|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29||1||0|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23||1||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||5||0|
- Selected by Green Bay with the second of three seventh-round picks (No. 239 overall) in the 2018 NFL Draft, marking the fourth consecutive draft where a long snapper was selected (Colin Holba, sixth round, Pittsburgh, 2017 / Jimmy Landes, sixth round, Detroit, 2016 / Joe Cardona, fifth round, New England, 2015).
- Played in 41 career games, registered four special teams tackles and served as the primary long snapper since Week 2 of the 2015 season.
- Finished his college career appearing in 38 consecutive games.
- Named to the Southeastern Conference Academic Honor Roll in 2017.
- Earned a scholarship in the fall of 2016.
- Participated in the 2018 East-West Shrine Game.
- Saw his first career action as a sophomore, appearing in three games on special teams.
- The Bulldogs went to a bowl game all six seasons he was at MSU.
- Part of teams that registered a nine-win season three times in the past four years after just six nine-win seasons in the previous 114-year history of the program.
- Earned his degree in kinesiology in May 2017.
The competition starts with a clean slate
Timing and rhythm make the offense hum
Every player has his own journey
The 2017 draft class is primed for a second-year jump
'Fall-back plan' quickly became Hunter Bradley's passion
Knee injuries showed Packers long snapper his true purpose in football
Let's sit back and see what happens
If enough defenders make plays, the end justifies the means
Some things you just have to see for yourself
This is JK Scott's chance to take the ball and run with it
Packers announce roster moves
The Packers sign P JK Scott, LS Hunter Bradley; release P Justin Vogel
Discipline defeats drama in Packers' 2018 draft
Eight picks on Day 3 give Green Bay 11 total additions