|10||Dolphins||W 31 - 12|
|9||@Patriots||L 17 - 31|
|8||@Rams||L 27 - 29|
|6||49ers||W 33 - 30||1||10||10||10||0|
|5||@Lions||L 23 - 31|
|4||Bills||W 22 - 0|
|3||@Redskins||L 17 - 31|
|2||Vikings||T 29 - 29|
|1||Bears||W 24 - 23|
WR TE Career
|2018||Green Bay Packers||5||0||1||10||10||10||0|
- Selected by Green Bay in the fourth round of the 2018 NFL Draft (No. 133 overall), becoming the highest-drafted wide receiver out of Missouri since Jeremy Maclin in 2009 (Philadelphia Eagles, No. 19 overall).
- Is the first player the Packers have drafted from Missouri since C Craig Heimburger in 1999 (No. 163 overall).
- Earned second-team All-Southeastern Conference honors in 2016 (The Associated Press) and 2017 (AP and coaches).
- Played in 13 games with 11 starts in 2017, setting career highs in receptions (65), receiving yards (1,082) and receiving touchdowns (10). His 1,082 receiving yards were the fourth most in a single season in school history.
- Became just the eighth Mizzou player with more than 1,000 receiving yards after posting 1,012 on 62 receptions (16.3 avg.) as a junior in 2016. His 1,012 yards led the SEC (No. 32 nationally), while his 84.3 receiving yards per game ranked No. 2 in the conference.
- Started all 12 games as a sophomore in 2015 and led the team in both receptions (29) and receiving yards (350) while hauling in three TDs (No. 2 on the team).
- Saw action in 12 games as a redshirt freshman in 2014 as part of a team that won the SEC Eastern Division for the second consecutive year.
- Earned a degree in general studies with a minor in communications.
Moore 1-on-1: ‘I wanted to be me’
Packers WR J’Mon Moore talks growing from adversity after the team’s 13-6 loss to the Oakland Raiders.
Packers QB DeShone Kizer connects with WR J'Mon Moore for 27 yards
Green Bay Packers QB DeShone Kizer connects with WR J'Mon Moore for a 27-yard gain against the Oakland Raiders
Moore ‘needs to finish’
Packers WR J’Mon Moore talks to the media about making big plays and finishing strong.
Moore impressed by so many families and fans at Family Night
Packers WR J’Mon Moore talks to the media after Packers Family Night.
Hundley finds Moore for the leaping TD
J’Mon Moore makes the highlight-reel catch in the endzone on Family Night.
Packers’ rookie receivers prepared to answer the call
Stacking success is next step for J’Mon Moore
J’Mon Moore gearing up for competition at receiver
It takes two to tango on defense
Packers draft WR Marquez Valdes-Scantling in fifth round
Before they were Packers: Wide receivers
See photos of Packers wide receivers during their college careers.