|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16||1||12||12||12||0|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3|
WR TE Career
|2018||Green Bay Packers||5||2||8||103||12.9||49||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||0||1||12||12||12||0|
- Played in five games for the Packers in 2018, including a pair of starts (Weeks 16-17) that saw him record six receptions for 87 yards (14.5 avg.), highlighted by a 49-yard TD catch at the N.Y. Jets in Week 16.
- Registered eight catches for 103 yards (12.9 avg.) and a TD last season and added two tackles on special teams.
- Spent the first 12 weeks of the 2018 season on injured reserve due to a shoulder injury he sustained on an 82-yard TD catch vs. Pittsburgh in the preseason.
- Originally joined the Packers late in the 2017 campaign when he was signed to Green Bay’s practice squad leading into the season finale.
- Entered the NFL with the Cincinnati Bengals as an undrafted free agent in 2015 and spent the entire 2015 season and the first 16 weeks of the 2016 season on Cincinnati’s practice squad before being elevated to the active roster for the season finale.
- Also spent time with the New England Patriots on their practice squad during the 2017 season.