- Selected by the Packers with the first of three choices in the seventh round (No. 232 overall) of the 2018 NFL Draft, the first defensive lineman ever drafted by Green Bay from the University of California and only the second defensive player selected from the school by the Packers (LB Desmond Bishop, 2007).
- Played in all 36 games with 35 starts in his three seasons at Cal, recording 130 tackles (56 solo), 20½ tackles for a loss, eight sacks, three fumble recoveries and two forced fumbles.
- Earned honorable mention All-Pacific-12 recognition in both of his final two seasons at Cal and was on the watch list for the Bronko Nagurski Trophy as a senior in 2017.
- Was named Cal’s Bear Backers Defensive MVP in 2016 and 2017.
- Was tied for the team lead with a career-high 9½ tackles for a loss in 2017 and matched his career best with 3½ sacks.
- Registered a career-best 54 tackles (21 solo) as a junior in 2016, including eight tackles for a loss and a career-high 3½ sacks.
- Appeared in 12 games with 11 starts as a sophomore in 2015 in his first season with the Golden Bears, ranking second on the defensive line with 35 tackles (16 solo).
- Began his college career at Wake Forest, appearing in six games as a true freshman in 2013 before transferring to Cal.
- Earned first-team Class 7A all-state honors from The Associated Press on the offensive line as a senior at Lake Worth (Fla.) High School.
- Earned his degree in American studies.