|WK||OPP||RESULT||Punts||Yds||Net Yds||Lng||Avg||Net Avg||Blk||OOB||Dn||In 20||TB||FC||RET||RetY||TD|
|1||@Vikings||W 43 - 34||1||40||40||40||40||40||0||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
|SEASON||TEAM||G||GS||Punts||Yds||Net Yds||Lng||Avg||Net Avg||Blk||OOB||Dn||In 20||TB||FC||RET||RetY||TD|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||0||71||3176||2790||67||44.7||38.8||1||4||11||19||9||27||20||206||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||16||0||77||3386||3073||66||44||39.9||0||12||10||29||4||25||26||233||0|
|2020||Green Bay Packers||1||0||1||40||40||40||40||40||0||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||0|
- Was tied for No. 9 in the NFL last season with 29 punts placed inside the 20, the most by a Packer since P Tim Masthay posted 30 in 2012.
- Averaged 44.7 yards per punt as a rookie in 2018, the third-best single-season mark (min. 35 punts) in team history behind only Masthay (45.6 in 2011) and Craig Hentrich (45.0 in 1997).
- Became the first punter in team history to register a punt of 58-plus yards in each of his first three NFL games and was the first NFL punter to do so since Redskins P Tress Way in 2014.
- Holds University of Alabama records for career punting yards (11,074), attempts (243) and average yards per punt (45.6).
- Selected to an All-America team in three of his four seasons at Alabama, earning first-team honors in 2014 and second-team recognition in 2016 and 2017.
- Ranked No. 3 in the nation and No. 2 in the SEC with an average of 47.2 yards per punt as a junior in 2016.
- Was one of four punters chosen in the 2018 NFL Draft, marking the most selected in one draft since four were picked in 1999. Became the first punter drafted out of Alabama since the N.Y. Giants selected Bryne Diehl in 1995 in the seventh round (No. 225 overall).