- Selected by Green Bay with the second of three picks in the fifth round of the 2018 NFL Draft (No. 172 overall), a compensatory pick awarded to the team. Was one of four punters chosen in the draft, marking the most punters selected in one NFL Draft since four were chosen in 1999.
- As a senior, earned second-team All-America honors from the American Football Coaches Association, first-team All-Southeastern Conference honors from the coaches and was named to the conference’s second team by The Associated Press.
- Had only five of 54 punts returned for a total of 36 yards in 2017, with two of the five returns going for no gain.
- Selected as a second-team All-American by Walter Camp, the AFCA and Sports Illustrated, and earned first-team All-SEC honors from the conference coaches and AP in 2016.
- Averaged 47.2 yards per punt as a junior to rank No. 3 in the nation and No. 2 in the SEC, and finished No. 2 nationally with seven 60-yard punts.
- In 2014, he was chosen first-team All-American by Sporting News, ESPN and USA Today, Freshman All-American by Sporting News and the Football Writers Association of America, and was named first-team All-SEC (AP and league coaches) after leading the nation in average yards per punt (48.0), net yards per punt (44.7) and percentage of punts downed inside the 20-yard line (56.4).
- Earned his degree in general business.
Rock Report: Who Woulda Thunk
You can expect the unexpected at Training Camp 2018. Analyst Larry McCarren has the story.
Scott: 'Just gotta have the same mentality'
P JK Scott talks about how he plans to draw from his big-game experience at Alabama to help his transition to the NFL.
JK Scott energizing Mason Crosby, Packers’ special teams
Rookie punter has formed an instant chemistry with veteran kicker
Small details are big focus for rookie punter JK Scott
Packers’ fifth-round pick from Alabama has been on big stages before
It's a new home, but a familiar feel
There's something special about playing for only one team
Every player has his own journey
The 2017 draft class is primed for a second-year jump
That's the most exciting part of the offseason
RPOs aren't going anywhere anytime soon
Let's sit back and see what happens
If enough defenders make plays, the end justifies the means
It takes more than one player
They've all got stories to tell, and they tell them well
Packers' decision at punter was about opportunity
Rookie JK Scott currently is the lone punter on Green Bay's roster
Some things you just have to see for yourself
This is JK Scott's chance to take the ball and run with it
Rookie punter JK Scott has eventful first day in Green Bay
Fifth-round draft pick from Alabama is the lone punter remaining on Packers' roster
Packers announce roster moves
The Packers sign P JK Scott, LS Hunter Bradley; release P Justin Vogel
It takes two to tango on defense
The Packers' three new receivers enter a situation built for success
You never know which rookies will rise up
And the easiest prediction ever came true
Discipline defeats drama in Packers' 2018 draft
Eight picks on Day 3 give Green Bay 11 total additions
Packers take long snapper in seventh round
Mississippi State's Hunter Bradley played in 41 career college games
Selections of punter, receiver late in fifth round boost competition
Alabama's Scott will battle Vogel for punting job; USF's Valdes-Scantling joins large group of young WRs