|2||Vikings||W 21 - 16|
|1||@Bears||W 10 - 3|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||16||10||46||36||10||0||0||10||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||2||0|
- According to pro-football-reference.com, was one of four rookie cornerbacks in the NFL to play all 16 regular-season games in 2018 (Vikings CB Holton Hill, Panthers CB Donte Jackson and Jets CB Parry Nickerson). His 10 starts were the sixth most among NFL rookie CBs last season.
- Started 10 games as a rookie and posted 59 tackles (37 solo), a tackle for a loss, a QB pressure and 13 passes defensed (No. 2 on the team). Added three tackles on special teams and a recovery of a blocked punt for a TD.
- Started as the third CB in his NFL debut, becoming the first Green Bay rookie cornerback to start in Week 1 since Sam Shields in 2010.
- Selected by Green Bay in the second round of the 2018 NFL Draft (No. 45 overall), becoming the highest-drafted Hawkeye defensive back since S Bob Sanders in 2004 (Indianapolis Colts, No. 44 overall).
- Was the third defensive player the Packers had picked out of Iowa in the past seven drafts (DL Mike Daniels, No. 132 in 2012 / DB Micah Hyde, No. 159 in 2013).