|2017||Green Bay Packers||9||26||20||6||0||5|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||6||14||11||3||0||2||1||0||0||0||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||15||65||55||10||1||15||5||0||54||10.8||39|
|YEAR||TEAM||G||FUM||LOST||FF||OWN FR||OPP FR||TD|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||9||0|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||6||1||1||0||1||0|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||15||1|
|2017||Green Bay Packers||9|
|2018||Green Bay Packers||6||1||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||1|
|2019||Green Bay Packers||15|
- In 2018, started all six games he appeared in during a season shortened by groin and hamstring injuries. Recorded 22 tackles (16 solo), a tackle for a loss, an interception, a fumble recovery and a pass defensed.
- Recorded his first career interception in a Week 6 win over San Francisco. With just over a minute remaining and the game tied at 30, ran stride for stride with WR Marquise Goodwin down the middle of the field and intercepted QB C.J. Beathard's third-down pass at the Green Bay 10.
- Appeared in nine games with five starts as a rookie in 2017, registering 31 tackles (23 solo), a tackle for a loss and eight passes defensed (No. 5 on the team) before being placed on injured reserve (shoulder) on Dec. 6.
- Despite being limited to nine games due to injury, his five starts were the third most among Packers rookies in 2017 (S Josh Jones and RB Jamaal Williams both had seven).
- Selected by the Packers with the first pick in the second round of the 2017 NFL Draft (No. 33 overall), a selection acquired from Cleveland along with a fourth-round choice (No. 108 overall) in exchange for Green Bay's first-round pick (No. 29 overall). Became the first defensive back from the University of Washington to be drafted by the Packers since S Mark Lee in 1980 (second round, No. 34 overall).